First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 9/03/13-9/04/13
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13


By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
ok, now that this is open, HIIIIII

also, just got back from first day of highschool, and i am a happy freshman
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13
first
damn not first 2nd then
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!


t
HI!
Posted 9/3/13
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

Brycism wrote:

ok, now that this is open, HIIIIII

also, just got back from first day of highschool, and i am a happy freshman


OH DUUUDE! freshmen year is the YEAR! and dammit I thought I had first comment! :P

Posted 9/3/13
First year of high school seemed so long ago for me...even though I just graduated
But good memories
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

Jada94 wrote:

First year of high school seemed so long ago for me...even though I just graduated
But good memories


CLASS OF '13?
Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13

Jada94 wrote:

First year of high school seemed so long ago for me...even though I just graduated
But good memories


Eh, I hate school, I graduated in "11" But i'm going back to college soon >.<
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 9/3/13
hahah, thanks for the good advice guys, but yeah, It went well, I'm pretty well liked all round and everyone knows me, plus i made the JV soccer team for my school, which is actually impressive because freshman usually can only play freshman soccer, but yeah, highschool is so flipping awesome
Posted 9/3/13

carlosyobani wrote:


Jada94 wrote:

First year of high school seemed so long ago for me...even though I just graduated
But good memories


CLASS OF '13?


Yes,i graduated this year in may
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



nuthing much U?

Posted 9/3/13 , edited 9/3/13
carlosyobani wrote:


Jada94 wrote:

First year of high school seemed so long ago for me...even though I just graduated
But good memories :D


CLASS OF '13?


Posted 9/3/13

Brycism wrote:

hahah, thanks for the good advice guys, but yeah, It went well, I'm pretty well liked all round and everyone knows me, plus i made the JV soccer team for my school, which is actually impressive because freshman usually can only play freshman soccer, but yeah, highschool is so flipping awesome


Sweet. I'm glad everything's going well for ya.
Posted 9/3/13

carlosyobani wrote:

nuthing much U?



Same, thinking about playing a game for a little while.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.