First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Psycho Pass Season 2 & Movie Anticipation and Discussion
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/13

mangaviolet wrote:

This is great, I wasn't particularly satisfied by the ending of the first season. Only thing i'm worried about is that there isn't gonna be another villain like Makishima... he pretty much made the show


Then the scriptwriter must gonna make new villain darker than him, and i think it's Urobutcher
76468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 9/8/13 , edited 9/8/13
AWESOME !!!

Well I actually hope its part prequel and a continuation, like retelling of the past from a future or post Sybil perspective.

Makishima was a very interesting character and Kogami is a very interesting character. Both their past and Ko chan's future would make an very interesting second season.

I agree Makishima was the focal point of that show , I think making another vilian would be tuff to follow since his character was very well written

25095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 9/8/13
I was super excited when I heard about the moive and the second season. Yet I am worried about the second season though, as if they decided to do a sequel I'm having a hard time imagining what they will do with it. Most likely the the Sybil System will play a larger role if they go sequel wise. Yet there are points here and there throught the series that can hint at a sequel.



Yet I sort of want them to go prequel wise. I thought it sucked that we barely got to see and hear about Kogami's life as an investigator. I personally would be very happy to see how everything was before Kogami became an enforcer.

I do have high hopes for what's to come, but I don't have high expectations
EmpReb 
19926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Incoming Air Stomp
Offline
Posted 9/8/13 , edited 9/9/13
As Good as this anime ended. AND I mean IT ENDED GOOD. There is some questions about two things that I think the second season will maybe address.

Sybil System and the rest of the world. We found out as the the show went on that Japan is the only country as far as we know with it. How does the rest of the world view this thing and what would happen if they found out what is really going on. I mean Production IG did GITS:SAC and it had a lot of international plot mixed in with the Japan Cyber world and how it it was involved both in Japan and abroad. I really wondered if they will bring in the outside world since Shinya Kougami got to the outside world AND will show back up in the new season... at least I hope.

Who knows.... but I also wounder if the Sybil System will be be defect able since we know its not really for the good of everyone but it maybe is better than the alternative...


Edit...

mangaviolet wrote:

This is great, I wasn't particularly satisfied by the ending of the first season. Only thing i'm worried about is that there isn't gonna be another villain like Makishima... he pretty much made the show

Oh there is... its the Sybil System ITS self.
32081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / texas don't mess
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
realy surprised PP got another season, i mean the show starts off so slow compared to other crime rom-coms that i had to stop watching then pick up the season later on. And i really didnt see kogami killing makishima off at the end, i thought they loved each other? Guess i was wrong, dont sea how this show can continue without that romance and even a movie to boot.
79737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

richardnemic wrote:

realy surprised PP got another season, i mean the show starts off so slow compared to other crime rom-coms that i had to stop watching then pick up the season later on. And i really didnt see kogami killing makishima off at the end, i thought they loved each other? Guess i was wrong, dont sea how this show can continue without that romance and even a movie to boot.


^lmao This is hilarious.
33992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

deadpanditto wrote:


richardnemic wrote:

realy surprised PP got another season, i mean the show starts off so slow compared to other crime rom-coms that i had to stop watching then pick up the season later on. And i really didnt see kogami killing makishima off at the end, i thought they loved each other? Guess i was wrong, dont sea how this show can continue without that romance and even a movie to boot.


^lmao This is hilarious. :)


needs more BL lul
13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13
I really disagree with the sentiment of the movie being a pre-quel. They gave us a pretty evident and clear idea of what had transpired between the characters, and to have some kind of lengthy deal on how the Sibyl system came to be what also come off as pointless because we were given a pretty lengthy and overly gratuitous tutorial and lecture by the system herself on how it came to be what it is in the later episodes.

Can only benefit from moving forward in to the unknown. This is where we pray the writers are on the ball, because if they fall back to pre-quel nonsense I would consider that lazy at this point.
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13
Really? Man I need to finish the first season. I started the show and then I got distracted.
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / library
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
moar sci-fi shenanigans yay!
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
im pretty sure the movie is gonna be a recap
13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 9/10/13

EspeoangeTieler wrote:

im pretty sure the movie is gonna be a recap


I believe I read that along with recap-ish qualities it's going to have new scenes.

As to how much of the movie will be original content, nobody knows.
17082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
I really liked this anime, and I hope the second season has a good story plot.
5425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/13
if theres any anime that deserves this...its psycho pass
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/13
I am very excited!! i just hope it's not a disappointment because I have no idea how they're gonna make a second season with the way Psycho-pass ended.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.