First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Help Room
Posted 9/11/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....
Posted 9/12/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....


*pats your head* Dw darling You're still 珍贵. <3
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....


*pats your head* Dw darling You're still 珍贵. <3


0.0 IS THAT....JAPANESE?!?!
Posted 9/12/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....


*pats your head* Dw darling You're still 珍贵. <3


0.0 IS THAT....JAPANESE?!?!


Haha! Dear, it's chinese! Not Japanese ><
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....


*pats your head* Dw darling You're still 珍贵. <3


0.0 IS THAT....JAPANESE?!?!


Haha! Dear, it's chinese! Not Japanese ><


Ohhhhhh i mostly tell by sound i got mixed up >.< chinese sounds ancient while japanese sounds fresh.
Posted 9/14/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

WAHHHHHHH IM SHORT FOR MY AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM LIKE THE SHORTEST KID IN CLASS!!!


That is like... SOOOOooooo cute ;D


*cries*im not cute im adorable....


*pats your head* Dw darling You're still 珍贵. <3


0.0 IS THAT....JAPANESE?!?!


Haha! Dear, it's chinese! Not Japanese ><


Ohhhhhh i mostly tell by sound i got mixed up >.< chinese sounds ancient while japanese sounds fresh.


What do you mean by sound? O_O
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13



I mostly remember things by their sound cuz I have great hearing.
Posted 9/14/13
XD lol, but.. I wrote it down, not said it
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13
Oh.WELL THEN.
Posted 9/15/13
Sooo... How did you do that? Do you have some awesome talent?
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
What does that mean?! But i have a talent of feeling the presence of someone.one reason why my mom can never scare me.
Posted 9/15/13
O_O woahhhhhhh!!!! Cool! Teach me ;D
Life Leader
68272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
I WOULD BUT its kinda a natural talent.like how i can cope with animals better then anyone.my poor kitty got scared of the thunderstorm earlier..but not to worry!i came along and petted her, put the blinds down, closed the window, AND TURNED ON THE LIGHTS!!!
Posted 9/19/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

I WOULD BUT its kinda a natural talent.like how i can cope with animals better then anyone.my poor kitty got scared of the thunderstorm earlier..but not to worry!i came along and petted her, put the blinds down, closed the window, AND TURNED ON THE LIGHTS!!!


:O YOU HAVE A KITTEN?? LEMME SEE XD <3 So spoofy!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.