First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Help Room
Life Leader
68280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
I dont really have a pic but i found a image on bing that was her same breed:

Shes a bit skinnier though
Posted 9/22/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

I dont really have a pic but i found a image on bing that was her same breed:

Shes a bit skinnier though


OMO SO CUTE!!!!! How much was she?
I might go out and buy one.. Like.. right now O_O
Life Leader
68280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
I dunno. My mom got her. But she is cuuuttteee AND CUDDLY!!!
Posted 9/28/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

I dunno. My mom got her. But she is cuuuttteee AND CUDDLY!!!


HAHAHA XD Does she ever catch birds and bring them to you? >.>
Life Leader
68280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13

CandyPopShop wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

I dunno. My mom got her. But she is cuuuttteee AND CUDDLY!!!


HAHAHA XD Does she ever catch birds and bring them to you? >.>



Nope cuz shes an indoor cat. But she paws at her own reflection which is the cutest thing ever
Posted 9/28/13
:O PAWS??? LIKE WANTS TO TOUCH? XD HAHAHA! CUTE <3
Btw do cats ever get periods at a certain age like dogs if they're female?
Life Leader
68280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
Hmm....i dont think they do. Ask google.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.