First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Koe no Katachi
22233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 3/18/14

FiroozArtist wrote:

I've been following the series ever since the first chapter was posted. Such a great read - I've never seen anything like it. It doesn't matter what genre you like, its impossible to hate this series.


Impossible to hate but easy to hate the characters, haha
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/14

Evilshadowx wrote:


FiroozArtist wrote:

I've been following the series ever since the first chapter was posted. Such a great read - I've never seen anything like it. It doesn't matter what genre you like, its impossible to hate this series.


Impossible to hate but easy to hate the characters, haha


I wish I can pull out all the annoying characters and let the main characters be happy sigh
14672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/20/14
I've been very confused about my feelings when it comes to this manga.



That aside, this is my current favorite manga.
48805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 3/21/14

4Corvus wrote:

I've been very confused about my feelings when it comes to this manga.



That aside, this is my current favorite manga.

Interesting points...

At least that is what I think...
10309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Minnesota, USA
Online
Posted 3/21/14
The first few chapters of this were rough, but it's turned into a touching story. I'm glad that CR picked it up and I'm glad I've read it. I'm guessing we will get an anime out of this eventually.
22233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

Well_Spoken_Man wrote:

The first few chapters of this were rough, but it's turned into a touching story. I'm glad that CR picked it up and I'm glad I've read it. I'm guessing we will get an anime out of this eventually.


I definitely think there will an anime about it, maybe sometime next year. If we are lucky that is.
45488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
24881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
Oh? This sounds like it follows somewhat like LIFE does. I've had this marked as one to read.
19537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / A few Parsecs fro...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Chapter 31:
Huh, I guess she's human after all.
18245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Didn't know they serialized this one-shot. Holy crap it's a good manga.
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/16/14 , edited 4/16/14
I've got a horrible feeling something bad is going to happen.
14672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/17/14


I thought the same thing. Red flags all over that.

274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Your Hearts ; )
Online
Posted 4/22/14
Am i the only one that thinks that Nagatsuka is a badass

8040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Saudi Arabia, Ar...
Offline
Posted 4/24/14
After reading chapters 34 and 35
14672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/24/14

CoffeeTableFlip wrote:

Am i the only one that thinks that Nagatsuka is a badass



Haha! A badass bro you can count on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.