First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply which character you like the most in RO
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/08












Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / M'sia
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Champion and Whitesmith.
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

ha ha ha mine is assassin cross......
ha ha ha asura wont kill me anymore!!.....yey...
ha ha ha...asura only give 40%dmg on me!!...
i cant w8 for the 3rd job to come out!!!
wer going to be stronger!!....yey...
Guillotine Cross rule!!!!........
i cant w8 to know the damage of the dps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Champion and Priest
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
my lord knight, damnit! l just love insane slashing action>
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

acepilot009 wrote:


ha ha ha mine is assassin cross......
ha ha ha asura wont kill me anymore!!.....yey...
ha ha ha...asura only give 40%dmg on me!!...
i cant w8 for the 3rd job to come out!!!
wer going to be stronger!!....yey...
Guillotine Cross rule!!!!........
i cant w8 to know the damage of the dps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what 3rd job?
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

AgitoXIII wrote:


acepilot009 wrote:


ha ha ha mine is assassin cross......
ha ha ha asura wont kill me anymore!!.....yey...
ha ha ha...asura only give 40%dmg on me!!...
i cant w8 for the 3rd job to come out!!!
wer going to be stronger!!....yey...
Guillotine Cross rule!!!!........
i cant w8 to know the damage of the dps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what 3rd job?


waaa...u dont know??.....
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

acepilot009 wrote:


AgitoXIII wrote:


acepilot009 wrote:


ha ha ha mine is assassin cross......
ha ha ha asura wont kill me anymore!!.....yey...
ha ha ha...asura only give 40%dmg on me!!...
i cant w8 for the 3rd job to come out!!!
wer going to be stronger!!....yey...
Guillotine Cross rule!!!!........
i cant w8 to know the damage of the dps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what 3rd job?


waaa...u dont know??.....


nope.... do you mean the new ones?
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
yes
Posted 2/29/08
stalkers are awsome
Member
2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Playing with Nigh...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i'll go for Clown cos his attack style is so cool....n Gunslingers too...
Member
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
I like all of them equally...=) But my most favourite is gonna be Priest because that was the first character I play =) I kind of like those old old ones more than those new ones...(For example Blacksmith instead of Alchemist and Knight instead of Crusader)
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In Your Imagination
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
biochemist and high wiz
Member
1714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyber Wolrd
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Gunslinger...
Star Gladiator

And Swordsman...
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / sowhere around th...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
sniper,high priest and assassin cross :)
but i already plyed all class including expanded class :xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.