First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your thoughts on the Oakland Raiders?
14560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
I'm a fan of their cross-bay rival, the San Francisco 49ers, but I feel like there's more to discuss about the Raiders. The Raiders are known for things such as their crazy fans, their rough style of play, and people such as JaMarcus Russell and Al Davis. So, what are your thoughts on the Oakland Raiders?
8756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / Chico
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
hahaha!
this is hilarious ... my boyfriend and i are rivals ... he loves the oakland raiders and has for years and i am a 49'er fan(and the seahawks) ... so every year when football season rolls around i start giving him a hard time about how my team is better and cuter! don't forget that the gorgeous howie long was a raider and he is awesome!
last year for christmas i got us jammies representing our favorite teams ... and a couple of weeks ago i went shopping and bought my boyfriend a surprise ... i got myself a oakland raiders shirt to wear when his team is playing and we are watching the game ... he was totally blown away and loved that i would do that for him ... it is just a game after all ...
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13
my thoughts are they're fighting a personal war that people that have no involvement seem to care about.. its dumb ... sports are dumb in general and they're unhealthy ... they make people dumb by spectating .... its just a waste of time

build something, accomplish something , make friends, fix something, learn something, read a book ... do anything but spectate something you wont ever be apart .... sigh -.-
3230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
My thoughts on the Oakland Raiders goes like this:

I'm a Ravens fan and I don't give a pirate's behind about the Oakland Raiders.

(now awaits the rubbing in response about how they got embaressed by Peyton Manning on NBC)
Posted 9/9/13
Worst team ever.
17049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 9/9/13


Remember 2002?
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13

TriOpted wrote:

my thoughts are they're fighting a personal war that people that have no involvement seem to care about.. its dumb ... sports are dumb in general and they're unhealthy ... they make people dumb by spectating .... its just a waste of time

build something, accomplish something , make friends, fix something, learn something, read a book ... do anything but spectate something you wont ever be apart .... sigh -.-


Actually sports are very healthy for you, they help you lose weight and gives you opportunity for exercise. You make friends playing and watching them. Spectating sports isn't any different from spectating movies, tv and anime. Sports can help you learn physical and mobile skills and sports have been proven to help increase iq. If you say sports are a waste of time, then things like watching anime can be considered a waste of time too.
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
49ERS FOR LIFE
12039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
Raiders fan here, so...
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Raiders fan here, so...


You guys should be able to beat the jaguars next week easy
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 9/10/13

muletile wrote:

hahaha!
this is hilarious ... my boyfriend and i are rivals ... he loves the oakland raiders and has for years and i am a 49'er fan(and the seahawks) ... so every year when football season rolls around i start giving him a hard time about how my team is better and cuter! don't forget that the gorgeous howie long was a raider and he is awesome!
last year for christmas i got us jammies representing our favorite teams ... and a couple of weeks ago i went shopping and bought my boyfriend a surprise ... i got myself a oakland raiders shirt to wear when his team is playing and we are watching the game ... he was totally blown away and loved that i would do that for him ... it is just a game after all ...


That made me smile, sounds like hes a lucky guy. But, what happens when the Raiders play the 49ers?

Personally I like the Bills (Braces for Hate). My Dads from Buffalo so I grew up watching the games.
brego1 
35464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Northern Europe
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
The greatest team in the known universe! Shame about the last decade though...

Now beat the Jags!
17368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 9/10/13
I think they are very American and so are their fans.
13122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
I forgot that they existed.
20406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/10/13

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

I think they are very American and so are their fans.


This actually made me laugh just like I do when I think about their organization! Hated the Raiders since my days as an Oilers fan (now Texans).
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.