First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 9/09/13-9/10/13
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


for a monday...


WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!




5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


for a monday...


WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!


Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
What's up you guys!!!
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/9/13
Evening Gentlemen and ladies. Well I'm new to this group and since I'm usually up until about 2 in the morning so I think I fit the credentials.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!


oh duuude!! your here!

SUP!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

carlosyobani wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


for a monday...


WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!




you bet' cha bottom dollar I do. I am slightly disappointed that the anime is getting ahead of the manga, just a slight bit though. (in the U.S.)
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

hmm_4x wrote:

What's up you guys!!!


how's it going?
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Evening Gentlemen and ladies. Well I'm new to this group and since I'm usually up until about 2 in the morning so I think I fit the credentials.



welcome!

Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13

carlosyobani wrote:

oh duuude!! your here!

SUP!


Yup, yup and not much, you? I originally missed your question. OTL
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Evening Gentlemen and ladies. Well I'm new to this group and since I'm usually up until about 2 in the morning so I think I fit the credentials.


Welcome to the greatest thing since sliced bread, nice to meet you .
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


for a monday...


WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!




you bet' cha bottom dollar I do. I am slightly disappointed that the anime is getting ahead of the manga, just a slight bit though. (in the U.S.)


5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:

oh duuude!! your here!

SUP!


Yup, yup and not much, you? I originally missed your question. OTL


glad to talk to you! not much either just got through another monday

I asked a question? I dont remember///
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Evening Gentlemen and ladies. Well I'm new to this group and since I'm usually up until about 2 in the morning so I think I fit the credentials.


Welcome to the greatest thing since sliced bread, nice to meet you .


sliced bread is a pretty big thing though...
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13
So am I. Carlos.


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Welcome to the greatest thing since sliced bread, nice to meet you .


Well there's more guys here then gal so, you know.

But it's nice to be better then some bread.
Posted 9/9/13

carlosyobani wrote:


glad to talk to you! not much either just got through another monday

I asked a question? I dont remember///


You too and same. Also, I considered the sup as one. *nods*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.