First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Introduction~! This is where you have to register yourself to Youkai Acadmy~!
Creator
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

runicz wrote:

Name:runicz
Age:appear as 16 years Old.
Powers:Unvenerable to Magic And ReflectDamage(who ever attacks her will reflect to the Owner)
Description:blond longhair,strik yet swt..
Type of Monster:DemonAngel



ya~taa~! finished here's ur info card~ wat do u think about it? if it sucks just say so, u dun hafta be nice. I wun expell u or anythin XD



ps~ if it's too small, sorry,because the pic u picked was small...
Moderator
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
yuki chan could u pls redo mine?
Creator
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

yuki chan could u pls redo mine?


uhhh...kk sure~ i've got some time~ XD
Creator
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

SouskeSaya3 wrote:

Name:Train
Age: Appear as 16yrs.old(Unknown Age)
Powers:DeathWave,SoulVision,SoulLink,Teleportation And TimeLaps
Description:Silent......Dark Blue hair.....Blind (but with exellent hearing)........
Type of monster:Shinigami


ING:SouskeSaya ^_^


Is this big enough? XD~ sorry but i tried to make it smaller instead of resizing it~ because everytime it gets bigger it will always look small~ gomen-ne~ if ur not satisfied then can u plz pick another picture?

Creator
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

tumlaven1 wrote:


Name:Hanson
Age:13
Powers:summon anything i want.. heal things.. give life to inanimate objects
Description:i'm hanson a dedicated summoner/priest/mage
Type of monster: wizard of the dark arts


since ur photo was too small i chose this one....is it okay? tell me ur opinion~ XD

Creator
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

yuki chan could u pls redo mine?


Is this okay~? you said u wanted the 2nd pic rite?

Moderator
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
waaa i suck doing the info card !!!!>< i did it allllll soooo ugly n not nice!!TT__TT u do a so much betta job then me yuki...........
Moderator
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
arigatou yuki chan...
Member
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines... sa...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
name: Shary

Age: Sixteen

Power: Can kill someone in a swift

Description: looks cute, but deadly...

type of monster: I'm a new kind of monster... half witch-half tyanak


by the way I'm a girl... I just transformed myself into a weird creature like this..
Moderator
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

fushunlyn wrote:

name: Shary

Age: Sixteen

Power: Can kill someone in a swift

Description: looks cute, but deadly...

type of monster: I'm a new kind of monster... half witch-half tyanak


by the way I'm a girl... I just transformed myself into a weird creature like this..



im so so srry fushunlyn but ur pic is too small.can u find a bigger picture?if not then i'll find a pic for u
Moderator
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Nena_95 wrote:

Name: Love Chaos
Age: 13
Powers: teleport, heal, use ice and fire!
Elements: Fire and Ice
Description: Blue Hair and Purple Eyes
Type of monster: Unknown...


urs is done i hope u like it!!im srry of u dont like it but i can redo it for u if u wan.xD

Member
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Summer '09
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:


Nena_95 wrote:

Name: Love Chaos
Age: 13
Powers: teleport, heal, use ice and fire!
Elements: Fire and Ice
Description: Blue Hair and Purple Eyes
Type of monster: Unknown...


urs is done i hope u like it!!im srry of u dont like it but i can redo it for u if u wan.xD



nooooooooooooooooo it is really goooood!!! i love it!!!
Member
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the deepness o...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

puppypet_YukiYuki wrote:


tumlaven1 wrote:


Name:Hanson
Age:13
Powers:summon anything i want.. heal things.. give life to inanimate objects
Description:i'm hanson a dedicated summoner/priest/mage
Type of monster: wizard of the dark arts


since ur photo was too small i chose this one....is it okay? tell me ur opinion~ XD



it's ok i guess
Moderator
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
right click the pic in the folder and press edit. then press the A letter
Moderator
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:

right click the pic in the folder and press edit. then press the A letter


tats for u aniime_addiictiion i forgot to quotexD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.