First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Gokukoku no Brynhildr Discussions
67406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

shaunj07 wrote:

Well done. I thought adding the hexengad into the anime at the point where Kazumi and Murakami turned the device on was actually good. Nice way to set up the plot for later on.


I read up to chapter 76...... Jesus christ.

All the secrets have been revealed. Talk about a depressing reality for everyone, my god.
*spoilers up to chapter 76*


First we had a lot of chapters focusing on romance then we had all these chapters revealing the truth of it all. I like the progression!
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Well done. I thought adding the hexengad into the anime at the point where Kazumi and Murakami turned the device on was actually good. Nice way to set up the plot for later on.


I read up to chapter 76...... Jesus christ.

All the secrets have been revealed. Talk about a depressing reality for everyone, my god.
*spoilers up to chapter 76*


First we had a lot of chapters focusing on romance then we had all these chapters revealing the truth of it all. I like the progression!


Yea, it's a lot to take in. We've already had some of the tragedy that is one of the points of this show, but
31423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14
Up to 79 is out now. Things sure are getting good. Annoying amount of cliffhangers though.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14
Surprised at the sudden scanlation dump these past few days. Gotta go catch up on this.
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Surprised at the sudden scanlation dump these past few days. Gotta go catch up on this.


Dude. You must catch up. There's so much dumped in the past few days that I go back and re-read some of it to make sure I didn't miss anything.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14

shaunj07 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Surprised at the sudden scanlation dump these past few days. Gotta go catch up on this.


Dude. You must catch up. There's so much dumped in the past few days that I go back and re-read some of it to make sure I didn't miss anything. :D


I stopped around...50ish maybe idk.
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Surprised at the sudden scanlation dump these past few days. Gotta go catch up on this.


Dude. You must catch up. There's so much dumped in the past few days that I go back and re-read some of it to make sure I didn't miss anything. :D


I stopped around...50ish maybe idk.


Well, in the end it's really up to you if you want to read any further. I know not every one will like this just like every person is different in their likes/dislikes when it comes to manga/anime, but a lot has happened since then. I would suggest a chapter or two a day if you're really not into it, but are willing to give it some time.
241832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
I think the latest scans are up to chapter 102 although I'm not sure exactly where they are yet with the good qualities. I'm @ chapter 79 as of today and there's a new girl/witch introduced.

It's still operation save Kotori though as she is a centerpiece to the plot now.
67406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
More chapters are out now? I love all the flow of new chapters! Thank you summer!!!!


Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Surprised at the sudden scanlation dump these past few days. Gotta go catch up on this.


Dude. You must catch up. There's so much dumped in the past few days that I go back and re-read some of it to make sure I didn't miss anything. :D


I stopped around...50ish maybe idk.


Dude, so much has happened since then! You gotta continue it.
28249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
Wow, this one is for sure not for me. Damn with the sadness...
67406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
Kazumi is so awesome! I really hope she can pull it off. Time for a technopathy war!
31423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Kazumi is so awesome! I really hope she can pull it off. Time for a technopathy war!


Don't have to wait long with all these chapters coming out! Thank god!
67406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14

Evilshadowx wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Kazumi is so awesome! I really hope she can pull it off. Time for a technopathy war!


Don't have to wait long with all these chapters coming out! Thank god!


Seriously! We'll probably get even more tomorrow.
2564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 5/26/14 , edited 5/26/14
I've been so happy with all the chapters coming out in such a short amount of time. So much is happening, Kazumi win the technopathy war
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/26/14 , edited 5/26/14
Got to chapter 81

I said damn son, DAMN SON! Shit went down.

I like Hatsuna, she's a cool character. And oh snap Kazumi showing Freya who's boss.
I wonder if this will hit chapter 100 or if it'll end before it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.