First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How many Koalas would it take to bring down a Kodiak bear?
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/13




Your prompt responses will help determine.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
So, you guys will vote in polls regarding gay marriage, DS games, and favorite bands, but no one will touch the obviously heavy issue of a hypothetical battle between wildlife I thought up on a whim?
I see how it is.
11044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Online
Posted 9/11/13
Koalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Armmmmmmmmmy
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
Well lets look at this scientifically.

F=m X a

A koala can weigh from 4-15 kg. For this experiment I will be using a 13 kg koala.

13kg X 299792458 m/s^2 (or C if you prefer) = 3,897,301,954 N of Force.

So 1 koala traveling at a speed of C. Will easily wipe out a Kodiak.


33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
If it's Blinky the Koala, then just 1, since he would use his speaking ability to ask for human assistance, and no one would dare say no to a talking koala. xD

17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Well lets look at this scientifically.

F=m X a

A koala can weigh from 4-15 kg. For this experiment I will be using a 13 kg koala.

13kg X 299792458 m/s^2 (or C if you prefer) = 3,897,301,954 N of Force.

So 1 koala traveling at a speed of C. Will easily wipe out a Kodiak.




I can't very well argue with the mathematics you have so plainly laid out.
That is a lot of newtons.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

suikojay wrote:

If it's Blinky the Koala, then just 1, since he would use his speaking ability to ask for human assistance, and no one would dare say no to a talking koala. xD



Blinky has the eyes of a stone-cold Kodiak killer.
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

davideus23 wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Well lets look at this scientifically.

F=m X a

A koala can weigh from 4-15 kg. For this experiment I will be using a 13 kg koala.

13kg X 299792458 m/s^2 (or C if you prefer) = 3,897,301,954 N of Force.

So 1 koala traveling at a speed of C. Will easily wipe out a Kodiak.




I can't very well argue with the mathematics you have so plainly laid out.
That is a lot of newtons.


Even small objects generate massive amounts of force if they are accelerated enough.



That is why space debris are a major concern.

Of course large impactors cause MASSIVE damage.

35.0272° N, 111.0225° W
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 9/11/13 , edited 9/11/13
Conversely a Kodiak bear weighing 250 kg traveling at C = 74948114500 N

I'm still rooting for the Koala
11494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / West South Central
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
JUST LOOK AT HOW PERFECT THE DAMN KOALA IS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I AM ABOUT TO DIE IT IS SO CUTE THAT I AM GOING TO PULL ALL OF MY ROOMMATES CLOTHES OFF OF HIS HANGERS ONTO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

benjamin77bunny wrote:

JUST LOOK AT HOW PERFECT THE DAMN KOALA IS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I AM ABOUT TO DIE IT IS SO CUTE THAT I AM GOING TO PULL ALL OF MY ROOMMATES CLOTHES OFF OF HIS HANGERS ONTO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!


You should definitely do that.
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
A single koala completely brings down a kodiak bear in cuteness XD
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/6/14
One. Cause He ain't no punk, He was raised on the Streets!
7523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 8/6/14
The same number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/6/14 , edited 4/24/15
I chose infinite because Koalas don't have the strategic sense to pace the battle to tire the bear out.
In retrospect, I say one well placed koala could take down a kodiak (in it's throat)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.