First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 9/12/13-9/13/13
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13 , edited 9/12/13

carlosyobani wrote:


damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


Haha, too bad they couldn't just wash themselves.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13 , edited 9/12/13

carlosyobani wrote:


damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


They need to invent clothes that wash themselves.

Posted 9/12/13


OTL I. Didn't. Realize. You. Changed. Your picture. What's up? Also, sorry about yesterday, my mom and grandmother made me get off the computer and they scare me.
Posted 9/12/13

firefox39 wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:



Bonjour to you too.


you know french am learning it in school
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 9/12/13
X)
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:



What's up man?



nothin much just chillin' how bout u?


Same. Just waiting for my clothes to finish drying.



damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


Haha, too bad they couldn't just wash themselves.



I know! but they kinda do if you think about it..only thing that sucks is having to fold them put them in and all that crap...especially my washer i need to buy another one because mine sucks!
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

unknowanime wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:



Bonjour to you too.


you know french am learning it in school


That's about the extent of my french speaking skills. I'm better with Spanish, but only because I work with Spanish speaking people.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


They need to invent clothes that wash themselves.



or some kind of suit that never needs to be washed...so freakin tedious to wash clothes
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


They need to invent clothes that wash themselves.



or some kind of suit that never needs to be washed...so freakin tedious to wash clothes


I'd buy it.
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



OTL I. Didn't. Realize. You. Changed. Your picture. What's up? Also, sorry about yesterday, my mom and grandmother made me get off the computer and they scare me.



24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13


That's when I just get lazy. I don't feel like folding. It's already pretty late by the time I'm done washing and drying.
20169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Colorado, and Pen...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13
Hello Night Owls hows it hanging!! can i get a !!!!!
5544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/12/13

firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


They need to invent clothes that wash themselves.



or some kind of suit that never needs to be washed...so freakin tedious to wash clothes


I'd buy it.




Posted 9/12/13 , edited 9/12/13

carlosyobani wrote:




Nothing much, just chatting and using Tumblr. ^^
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 9/12/13 , edited 9/12/13

carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


carlosyobani wrote:


Hooray for washing clothes! Not really

damn you just reminded me that i gotta wash my clothes too


They need to invent clothes that wash themselves.



or some kind of suit that never needs to be washed...so freakin tedious to wash clothes


I'd buy it.






Hooray for clothes washing! Is this really the highlight of our lives now? Having clean clothes?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.