• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Breaker: New Waves Discussions
Yowa29 
16819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Online
Posted 2/5/15
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/5/15
Well shit is going down next chapter
160431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/5/15

Yowa29 wrote:



8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
R.I.P Elder Kwon, probably.
I guess Shion goes apeshit on 9ad very soon.
Yowa29 
16819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Online
Posted 2/19/15
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 2/19/15
My nigga Shion is gonna kick some real ass now...

I don't care what anyone says, this is what i love about the breaker series...
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 2/19/15
Spoiler from Chapter 191.2. (CONTAINS IMAGE SPOILERS.)
magixd 
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sydney,Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/15

Kaeru69 wrote:

Spoiler from Chapter 191.2. (CONTAINS IMAGE SPOILERS.)


well this was different to what i was expecting would happen but it was till awesome nine Arts better prepare himself now
Yowa29 
16819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Online
Posted 27 days ago
Here comes what everyone was waiting for.
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Now this is what i wanted from the days when i discovered the breaker manwha, already in the early chapters. A clash between teacher and student is pretty much the ultimate source of entertainment for me, and to top it off, this is one of my favorite manga/manwha.

And this page was one of the best pages ive seen in the breaker and new waves all together. So much tension.
63125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

This was one of the best chapters i've seen just his rage right now towards this teach. This must be what grandpa wanted...for him not to live in nine arts dragon shadow at the cost of his life..... Can't wait for next chapter
34337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
That was an awesome chapter.

Its a shame that things have come to this though, I honestly blame Kwon for this happening. His manipulation caused this result. Nine Arts Dragon was just trying defend himself in that attack and he deliberately ignored Shion's order and went on a suicide attack. And...tbh I'm almost 100% sure that Shion gets through to him had he just followed orders. Now...he's dead and Shion's gonna fight his teacher.
23617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / København
Online
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago
You are making it sound like Elder Kwon is the big villan here, He did this for Shioon and the Sunwoo! If he Shioon helped the 9arts dragon by taking the detonator and letting him just walk out he would have made the Sunwoo public enemy number 1 again and it would basically had made it seem like the sunwoo and the SUC were working together to the rest of the world.
34337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 25 days ago , edited 25 days ago

pewpewv3 wrote:

You are making it sound like Elder Kwon is the big villan here, He did this for Shioon and the Sunwoo! If he Shioon helped the 9arts dragon by taking the detonator and letting him just walk out he would have made the Sunwoo public enemy number 1 again and it would basically had made it seem like the sunwoo and the SUC were working together to the rest of the world.


I don't think going on a suicide attack to try and get Shioon to fight his master(which is manipulation) is heroic at all. And besides there's no telling how that situation would have played out. How do you know he would have let him walk. How can stopping him from pushing the detonator make you public enemy number 1.

Look I'm not saying the 9AD isn't at fault here cause he was being a dick. But to say Kwon did the right thing, is definitely not something I would agree with. The other Elder, Jang, who died....NOW THAT death was heroic and something that should be respected.
23617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / København
Online
Posted 25 days ago

h9902014 wrote:

I don't think going on a suicide attack to try and get Shioon to fight his master(which is manipulation) is heroic at all. And besides there's no telling how that situation would have played out. How do you know he would have let him walk. How can stopping him from pushing the detonator make you public enemy number 1.

Look I'm not saying the 9AD isn't at fault here cause he was being a dick. But to say Kwon did the right thing, is definitely not something I would agree with. The other Elder, Jang, who died....NOW THAT death was heroic and something that should be respected.


Read chapter 189 page 4! I never said stopping him from pushing the detonator would make anyone public enemy number 1! What would make them public enemy number 1 is just letting him walk out of there like nothing happend!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.