First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Random Chat room
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13
I dont think itll work...
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

I dont think itll work...


believe in the god of this group which is me
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13

KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

I dont think itll work...


believe in the god of this group which is me


Sooooooooo.....ur saying ull make it work?!
I did it
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

I dont think itll work...


believe in the god of this group which is me


Sooooooooo.....ur saying ull make it work?!


why yes i am I am god of this group after all
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13
……………………………… i dont think it worked.
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Animeruler22 wrote:

……………………………… i dont think it worked.


i remembered its from fanpop
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13

KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

……………………………… i dont think it worked.


i remembered its from fanpop


Does fanpop not work or something?

it hate people copying their post
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Animeruler22 wrote:


KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

……………………………… i dont think it worked.


i remembered its from fanpop


Does fanpop not work or something?



it hate people copying their post
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:


KuroInu1213 wrote:


Animeruler22 wrote:

……………………………… i dont think it worked.


i remembered its from fanpop


Does fanpop not work or something?



it hate people copying their post


This is where my knowledge comes to place. IMG doesn't work on GIF
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13


It does how do you think the gifs work on the profile?
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13 , edited 9/14/13
I use img on gifs and it works.i also got it to work as my profile skin.it just never works as a profile pic.
14194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of fallen heros
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

KuroInu1213 wrote:



It does how do you think the gifs work on the profile?


(Depending on the type of gif. Different programs don't work sometimes. The gif becomes just unnoticeable)
Creator
52403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/13

Nighty01 wrote:


KuroInu1213 wrote:



It does how do you think the gifs work on the profile?


(Depending on the type of gif. Different programs don't work sometimes. The gif becomes just unnoticeable)


well in this case fanpop hates people for hotlink their photos thats why it must no be working but only god knows
Moderator
68276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 9/14/13
I LOVE THAT ANIME!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.