First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime's Best Heroines
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13
Who makes the best Heroine? Provide your reason and/or picture.
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13
Yes, her.

I'll give you a few reasons:

1 she is a doctor

2 she said and i am quoting her (well a translations anyways), "do you like my eyes? shall I give them to you." serious dedication there

3 she will love you no matter what (kinda a given but she does love you)

4 she has a tsun side, a dere side, a yan side, a gou side, a kuu side. you find me a waifu that has that then we'll talk

5 she looks amazing,

6 she looks amazing

7 did i mention she also cooks?

8 she looks amazing

9 look at her proportions... actually, don't look >.>

10 and if I were to be KIA she would insta go yan and kill the enemy

11211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Santiago
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
Kagura !!


14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13
Victorique de Blois

She's just so perceptive and cute
Posted 9/15/13
Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia

she is cute, very funny, very cute voice, great character design, best acting, cool persona, good effort and flaws.

20665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere beyond...
Offline
Posted 9/15/13
Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket.

She's kind, caring, understanding, stubborn, persistent, merciful, and compassionate. And it's a good thing she is, with how messed up the Sohma family is.

13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13


Reason: the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, what else
Ryougi Shiki
24915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Makina Hoshimura.



Just plain badass.
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/13


Shana
because she doesn't take no shit and she stands by her convictions.
16104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Watashi from Humanity has Declined. She's the japanese version of Daria, do I need to say any more?
Dr0
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/16/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Yes, her.

I'll give you a few reasons:

1 she is a doctor

2 she said and i am quoting her (well a translations anyways), "do you like my eyes? shall I give them to you." serious dedication there

3 she will love you no matter what (kinda a given but she does love you)

4 she has a tsun side, a dere side, a yan side, a gou side, a kuu side. you find me a waifu that has that then we'll talk

5 she looks amazing,

6 she looks amazing

7 did i mention she also cooks?

8 she looks amazing

9 look at her proportions... actually, don't look >.>

10 and if I were to be KIA she would insta go yan and kill the enemy




What anime is she from =?
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13
Yoruichi

Personality description: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Yoruichi#Personality
Yoruichi teasing Ichigo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6AW95Kuc28
Yoruichi teasing Byakuya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8YQDhrEuc


104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/16/13

Dr0 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Yes, her.

I'll give you a few reasons:

1 she is a doctor

2 she said and i am quoting her (well a translations anyways), "do you like my eyes? shall I give them to you." serious dedication there

3 she will love you no matter what (kinda a given but she does love you)

4 she has a tsun side, a dere side, a yan side, a gou side, a kuu side. you find me a waifu that has that then we'll talk

5 she looks amazing,

6 she looks amazing

7 did i mention she also cooks?

8 she looks amazing

9 look at her proportions... actually, don't look >.>

10 and if I were to be KIA she would insta go yan and kill the enemy




What anime is she from =?


From a VN
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Kamina from Gurren Lagann.
How many people do you know that get killed, then get back up, avenge their own death by killing their killer, and then decide to die?
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13


HellYEAAAHH wrote:

Kamina from Gurren Lagann.
How many people do you know that get killed, then get back up, avenge their own death by killing their killer, and then decide to die?


^ just insulted Kamina by calling him a girl... that is beyond a fucking sin.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.