First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Soundtrack Discussions
King of Oddities
23030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13
Personally I think the entire OST to this masterpiece is amazing in itself.

My personal favourite might just be Sawari Neko, which first plays after Meme Oshino knocks out Hanekawa, and she wakes up as Black Hanekawa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaIFjWvJIbI
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/13 , edited 9/15/13
I absolutely love it!

Satoru Kosaki's composition definitely compliments Nisio Isin's vision and atmosphere of the series. I have every available OSTs so far. I can't wait to get my hands on the new ones featured in Season 2!

My favorite track is called "Kizuna" (or "Bonds" in english). This track plays during a scene where Shinobu first speaks in Nisemonogatari. It was such an epic moment of surprise and realization. To finally hear her epic monolog, to realize how badass she truly is. This powerful scene was only amplified with this amazing musical piece.

http://youtu.be/IVqg_dQL7Ps

When I first heard this, I instantly had to have it!

Human
14857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / † / 京
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Amazing OST!!
Couldn't have said it better than you Vu ;D

All of them are fabulous, but here's a list of my favorites.

Niichan. Ato wa, Makaseta.
Kizuna
Shisutazu
Gaidan Kousetsu
Kannen
Iroboke Neko
Hyouri
Ika, Kaisou
Koibito Doushi
Aijin Kankei
Fukitsu
Grief

Yes, I realized this list is huge, lol
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13
Oh I can't believe I almost forgot!

Naturally, I love a track called "Senjougahara Tore" (Translated as "Senjougahara Fascination"). This track was played during the concluding portion of episode 12 from Bakemonogatari (Hitagi's and Koyomi's date). Again, this very sweet and touching scene was only amplified by this amazing musical piece!

http://youtu.be/GBRA7kWingA
Human
29478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/16/13
The tracks are amazing http://youtu.be/AR76dEKwT1w?t=21s
Shinobu-Ka Ka
Apparition
38920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Desde Los Angeles...
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
I'm really liking that song that plays in the conversations between Nadeko and Kuchinawa. If someone finds it can you plz let me know
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

skitzoidman wrote:

I'm really liking that song that plays in the conversations between Nadeko and Kuchinawa. If someone finds it can you plz let me know


Could you be more specific on which conversation? Like, which episode and minute is it?
Apparition
38920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Desde Los Angeles...
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13

Vu-vu wrote:


skitzoidman wrote:

I'm really liking that song that plays in the conversations between Nadeko and Kuchinawa. If someone finds it can you plz let me know


Could you be more specific on which conversation? Like, which episode and minute is it?


It plays every single time they talk lol. kind reminds me of Kaiki's song. But I think it's a clarinet playing But i'll look ti up To be more specific it's ep 14 at 11:27
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

skitzoidman wrote:


Vu-vu wrote:


skitzoidman wrote:

I'm really liking that song that plays in the conversations between Nadeko and Kuchinawa. If someone finds it can you plz let me know


Could you be more specific on which conversation? Like, which episode and minute is it?


It plays every single time they talk lol. kind reminds me of Kaiki's song. But I think it's a clarinet playing But i'll look ti up To be more specific it's ep 14 at 11:27


It seems to be a part of the new OST for the Second Season. It's not released yet (as far as I know), but I'll keep an ear out for you when it comes out! (^-')b
King of Oddities
23030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXge23xevDQ

Good news! Chocolate Insomnia is available in its entirety!
King of Oddities
23030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
I present you all with one of the finest torrents I have had the pleasure of stumbling across.

http://bakabt.me/167812-bakemonogatari-nisemonogatari-nekomonogatari-music-collection-mp3.html
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/13 , edited 10/22/13

Baalthus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXge23xevDQ

Good news! Chocolate Insomnia is available in its entirety!


Woah! Awesome news! Is this just a single, or are some OST featured in Nekomono(White) released with it as well? I guess either way I'm gonna go and grab it ASAP!

EDIT: Yup, it appears it's only the single. Still good though! http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=484542
King of Oddities
23030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/22/13


No other tracks yet, just the full OP. Happy Bite, the full OP2 will be expected just before Christmas, with Delusion Express, OP3, sometime in February. Of course those are the release dates for the singles, not counting if they get promo'd online.
Apparition
Vu-vu 
80109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/13

Baalthus wrote:



No other tracks yet, just the full OP. Happy Bite, the full OP2 will be expected just before Christmas, with Delusion Express, OP3, sometime in February. Of course those are the release dates for the singles, not counting if they get promo'd online.


I can't wait for Delusion Express! In my opinion, it's soooo much better than Mayoi's original OP. Meg Rock is awesome nontheless!
King of Oddities
23030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/24/13


I can't wait for Delusion Express! In my opinion, it's soooo much better than Mayoi's original OP. Meg Rock is awesome nontheless!

Do you mean Happy Bite? Delusion Express is Nadeko's second OP.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.