• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next  Last
Post Reply Golden Time Discussions
20893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14


ah thanks for the explanation, probably would have never known about dissociative fugue.
49068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Marz311 wrote:
ah thanks for the explanation, probably would have never known about dissociative fugue.

Don't care what anyone says. Ghost Banri is just a jerk.
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 10/22/14
I see a lot of people saying negative things about this anime, but for some reason I enjoyed it a lot (8/10). Maybe the reason is because I'm mainly an action, thriller guy and this anime was very refreshing. As for Tada Banri he was kind of a bland character but I can see many of the things that happened to him weren't his fault. Koko I think is one of the prettiest anime characters I have seen as well. But the supporting characters by far made the show ( 2D-kun and NANA).
22248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
I'm not really good with rating anime but I greatly enjoyed Golden time myself as well. Some people are just overly critical of things they personally didn't enjoy. Everyone has their preferences.
9040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Loved the anime even with its flaws.

Anyone know if the OST is out yet? I can't find it anywhere
34417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Online
Posted 10/22/14 , edited 10/22/14
Golden Time Blu-ray Collection 2

English subbed only, no dub. Due out Feb 3 2015. Just a heads up for fans who want to buy the show.
11986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 10/22/14 , edited 10/22/14
OH MY GOSH this show tho'.


Trollin' Time moar like it.
13487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / none of your buis...
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
one of my favorite romance anime.
1. the characters are of the age of consent (gasp the male lead is not a pedophile)
2. it is actually fairly realistic.
8316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Chaika's Eyebrows
Offline
Posted 10/22/14

maxgale wrote:

OH MY GOSH this show tho'.


Trollin' Time moar like it.


You read my mind exactly. It had me yelling at my screen...
49040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/10/14
*sigh* I really do miss this show.

Sure the supernatural elements were pretty hurr durr, but it's nothing that I wouldn't say ruined the experience. Unlike tons of other romance shows, Golden Time actually has realistic characters and situations. Each episode was just a joy to watch because I felt like it was like me watching other people, like me, in their daily college lives. Oh yeah, that's another thing, they were in college and not high school.

I liked Banri and I loved Koko (one of my favorite characters ever). Sure sometimes things were a little melodramatic, but honestly, it's nothing that I haven't seen in real life. People are melodramatic all the time.

We actually had a love story about a relationship and not just "when will they confess their love for each other!?". I wish more romance animes were like this one because I feel like Golden Time is truly something special in the romance genre. You don't get stories like this everyday.
33235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Down The Rabbit Hole
Offline
Posted 12/10/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

*sigh* I really do miss this show.

Sure the supernatural elements were pretty hurr durr, but it's nothing that I wouldn't say ruined the experience. Unlike tons of other romance shows, Golden Time actually has realistic characters and situations. Each episode was just a joy to watch because I felt like it was like me watching other people, like me, in their daily college lives. Oh yeah, that's another thing, they were in college and not high school.

I liked Banri and I loved Koko (one of my favorite characters ever). Sure sometimes things were a little melodramatic, but honestly, it's nothing that I haven't seen in real life. People are melodramatic all the time.

We actually had a love story about a relationship and not just "when will they confess their love for each other!?". I wish more romance animes were like this one because I feel like Golden Time is truly something special in the romance genre. You don't get stories like this everyday.


4999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The world that ne...
Offline
Posted 12/10/14
Loved it!
4813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/11/14
Linda senpai...
49040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 1/15/15
If there's any lone Golden Time fans out there, then listen up


If there's any fans of Golden Time that like Koko Kaga then you might be interested in this competition:
CR Picks: Best Character 2014

Koko is up against Hiyori Iki, so if you like Koko more than her than you should come in and vote for Koko (currently, Koko is getting killed by Hiyori)! It's very simple to vote, all you have to do is just give some type of reason as to why you're voting for Koko and your vote will be eligible. You may also be interested in voting on some of the other participants as well.

And make sure to vote before this timer reaches zero!

34417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Online
Posted 1/15/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Already done.
First  Prev  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.