First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Unbreakable Machine-Doll Discussions
11052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

i think i already hate Charlotte and Henri.

Worst girl of Fall 2013


Just watched episode 10. A can of Whoop ass is going to be opened in episode 11 lol.

Well in my opinion

I found Henri funny because of her "a man is going to violate me in ____ ways" gag
Charlotte did feel like a bit of generic tsundere girl.
Love Yaya for her comedy Yandereness
Frey is also funny for her over the top clumsiness

18185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Online
Posted 12/10/13 , edited 12/10/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

i think i already hate Charlotte and Henri.

Worst girl of Fall 2013


I can't really say I agree with you. Charl is clearly being blackmailed into doing atrocities. The same goes for Henri. They're both being played by [EP 10 spoiler]
18758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
For anyone else who was waiting for the Funi simulcast of episode 10, they managed to get through the snow and put it up for streaming.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Crunchyroll HQ
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
LOL
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Crunchyroll HQ
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
YAYA! RAISHIN!
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
Finally, episode 10! Worth the wait, great stuff! Lots skipped from the novel as always but the important things are there and the funny bits so it's good!

I love Yaya, and Frey and Charl, and Anri... the harem grows and grows! And he is betrothed... this gets more and more Shakespearean by the moment!

Still love Maware! Setsugetsuka!
24889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
Argh. It's been a pain trying to get this episode to stream the past 24 hours. I took me almost 40 minutes to watch barely 20 some odd minutes. Now I cannot even get Tokyo Ravens to pull up on Funi's IPad app and it's STILL messed up even after the update. How hard is it create a functional site and an app? Beyond pissed...
20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/10/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Argh. It's been a pain trying to get this episode to stream the past 24 hours. I took me almost 40 minutes to watch barely 20 some odd minutes. Now I cannot even get Tokyo Ravens to pull up on Funi's IPad app and it's STILL messed up even after the update. How hard is it create a functional site and an app? Beyond pissed...


I know you probably don't want to do this, but both of those shows are on Hulu (free). Yes, there are Ads, but Hulu's streaming is usually pretty good. At the very least, you can use Hulu as a fall back when Funi is acting up.

Just a thought...
24889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 12/10/13

Hairbelly wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Argh. It's been a pain trying to get this episode to stream the past 24 hours. I took me almost 40 minutes to watch barely 20 some odd minutes. Now I cannot even get Tokyo Ravens to pull up on Funi's IPad app and it's STILL messed up even after the update. How hard is it create a functional site and an app? Beyond pissed...


I know you probably don't want to do this, but both of those shows are on Hulu (free). Yes, there are Ads, but Hulu's streaming is usually pretty good. At the very least, you can use Hulu as a fall back when Funi is acting up.

Just a thought...


Thanks. I appreciate the info.
13833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
So this season will end with the current arc huh. I kinda wish that we had at least a token Magnus fight in it, but I guess they're saving all of that awesomeness for season three or four (please let this happen!). Don't get me wrong I like the current arc, It's just that the butler doll is sooo weak compared to Saya that it won't be that interesting a fight. Maybe he'll end up fighting Sigmund in episode 12 at least he'd be a challenge. Saya>Charlotte
19569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
This series surprised me I didn't think it would be any good
19569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 12/10/13

Steffiekun wrote:


Zeta-Nu wrote:

i think i already hate Charlotte and Henri.

Worst girl of Fall 2013


Just watched episode 10. A can of Whoop ass is going to be opened in episode 11 lol.

Well in my opinion

I found Henri funny because of her "a man is going to violate me in ____ ways" gag
Charlotte did feel like a bit of generic tsundere girl.
Love Yaya for her comedy Yandereness
Frey is also funny for her over the top clumsiness



Koda89 
17465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 12/10/13
I don't get the hate aimed at Charl and Henri earlier in the thread. They haven't done anything to annoy me yet. Unlike Yaya...I still like Yaya but her obsession with Raishin's love life is getting annoying. Why can't Raishin just come out and say Yaya reminds him of someone he used to know?
24889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 12/10/13

Koda89 wrote:

I don't get the hate aimed at Charl and Henri earlier in the thread. They haven't done anything to annoy me yet. Unlike Yaya...I still like Yaya but her obsession with Raishin's love life is getting annoying. Why can't Raishin just come out and say Yaya reminds him of someone he used to know?


Not sure either. I don't hate either one of them. Charl has grow on me since the beginning. If I had to pick my fave out of all of them it would be Frey, though.
8031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Africa
Online
Posted 12/16/13
Episode 11:
My Automaton is the best in the world, but cannot even defeat a butler

Yaya still best though! Raishin loves getting beaten up to much, and after a few hours he's up and running going for the enemy once again! :P, Guts and dedication! What I love!

Frey and her bestiality thinking! Poor Raishin xD

Poor Charl though, she has to do evil things in order to protect her sister which is kinda sweet, Though her sister used to hate her cause she was jealous, but not anymore.. gotta love the sisterly love!

Dat Butler... To Stronk!

So 1 more episode left... To sad. Hopefully BD/DVD and LN Sales do well so we can see a 2nd Season in the works later on. Since I want to see more Yaya please!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.