First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Unbreakable Machine-Doll Discussions
79368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

pleth0ra wrote:

Very solid episode this week. Good action, even though the animation seemed awkward at some points. I am really enjoying the relationship between yaya and raishin.
I was wondering what the kanji on the veils of Magnus' dolls means or translates to.


There are 6 girls. The kanji and meanings, as best I can determine, are:
火 -- fire
玉 -- jade
鎌 -- sickle/scythe (note in episode 2 on Funimation's site this was translated as mantis)
蛉 -- dragonfly?
蜘 -- spider
蜂 -- bee/wasp
22466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / arizona
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

deadpanditto wrote:


pleth0ra wrote:

Very solid episode this week. Good action, even though the animation seemed awkward at some points. I am really enjoying the relationship between yaya and raishin.
I was wondering what the kanji on the veils of Magnus' dolls means or translates to.


There are 6 girls. The kanji and meanings, as best I can determine, are:
火 -- fire
玉 -- jade
鎌 -- sickle/scythe (note in episode 2 on Funimation's site this was translated as mantis)
蛉 -- dragonfly?
蜘 -- spider
蜂 -- bee/wasp


Cool thanks for that
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 10/29/13
Episode 4
Cannibal Candy was defeated.The fight was pretty intense,I guess.Though the CG during this fight was more noticeable this time around.

Ohh wow,another naked automaton.

So Ban dolls are made from people you have killed/are dead based on what that teacher said about Magnus.
I'm guessing that thing that Raishin gave Magnus was the ashes of his dead clan.

Yaya is also probably a ban doll considering see has blood and looks human.
68384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/29/13
I'm not sure if this series is getting better as it goes along, or if I'm just acclimating.

Either way, I'm really curious about Magnus.
Jifaru 
28400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/13
Been waiting for this adaptation for what seems like ages. I'm still not sold on the CG yet but it wasn't bad either.
However, with this arc finally over...

102312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/31/13 , edited 10/31/13
so... because I left off the forever button for 5 freaking times, lol.

30958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

AnimeKami wrote:

so... because I left off the forever button for 5 freaking times, lol.



Um, WTH is this Kami?
28584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

shaunj07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

so... because I left off the forever button for 5 freaking times, lol.



Um, WTH is this Kami?


The top row looks like elephants. The bottom appears to be a person freaking out.
67364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/13 , edited 10/31/13
回レ回レ回レ "Spin spin spin" lyrics of the ED song Maware! Setsugetsuka (回レ!雪月花) Spin! The Beauties of Nature (Snow, Moon, Flower)

Then alternating between a few Japanese smilies, means running around in circles!
ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ
30958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

hpulley wrote:

回レ回レ回レ "Spin spin spin" lyrics of the ED song Maware! Setsugetsuka (回レ!雪月花) Spin! The Beauties of Nature (Snow, Moon, Flower)

Then alternating between a few Japanese smilies, means running around in circles!
ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ


Ah! Pulley to the rescue. Thanks! Lol.
102312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/31/13 , edited 10/31/13

shaunj07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

so... because I left off the forever button for 5 freaking times, lol.



Um, WTH is this Kami?


a little late on the reply but what do you want it to be?

204164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/4/13
Episode 5

Not exactly sure what the hell happened at the end there but god damn, Yaya's jealousy skyrocketed through the roof this episode. Frey was funny to watch though since she failed every time she tried to assassinate Rashin.

I'm curious to see how the upcoming battle royale will go but I think someone might not be ready 100%...

Yaya in a nutshell:
68384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 11/4/13
I like the back-and-forth dialogue in this episode.

Also:



That seems like a ridiculous amount of machinery to raise and lower a chalkboard.
30958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
Episode 5
Frey<3.Dat fanservice,hehe.
She reminds me of Astraea from Heaven's Lost Property cause of her "assassination" attempts.

Like the rivalry between Raishin and Loki,they got fightsy.
Komurasaki<3.
"Pump me full of it." (dat sexual undertones,lol)

Yaya got attacked and cliffhanger...

And Yaya's jealousy sky rockets even further...getting pretty annoying now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.