Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Are you a reader, writer, or a poet?
43737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/19/13
Tell me which do you enjoy doing more.

41937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / an utter mess
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
Reading and writing. I just happen to have writer's block a lot.
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13
I'm just curious, why does poet get its own option? Doesn't it belong under "writer"?


Anyway, I think I'm more of a writer than a reader. Reading is great because it can get unpredictable and suspenseful, but nothing beats the feeling of being able to create characters myself.
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Far away from Japan
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
Reader, most definitely. Writing is not my strong suit, and a poet is not my flair because rhyming is not my thing. So I choose option 1.
18243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mars, Mt. Olympus
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
I love creating stuff but not so much reading stuff. (despite having a huge appreciation for good writing)
43737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/20/13

GayAsianBoy wrote:

I'm just curious, why does poet get its own option? Doesn't it belong under "writer"?


Anyway, I think I'm more of a writer than a reader. Reading is great because it can get unpredictable and suspenseful, but nothing beats the feeling of being able to create characters myself.


When I put "writer" mainly use that for story instead of poems. I wanted poet to have its own little section away from writer.
Does that make sense in a way?
Posted 9/20/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

I'm just curious, why does poet get its own option? Doesn't it belong under "writer"?


Anyway, I think I'm more of a writer than a reader. Reading is great because it can get unpredictable and suspenseful, but nothing beats the feeling of being able to create characters myself.


When I put "writer" mainly use that for story instead of poems. I wanted poet to have its own little section away from writer.
Does that make sense in a way?


a little...
43737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/20/13


Fair enough.
16121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / cheesecakes
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
Reader. I used to love reading all the time, like once I finish one novel I'd go search another one.
But not so much lately. Because I'm trying to write a little since I love stories I have read so much I feel like writing one. I haven't been able to write a decent one though but I'm still trying! :)

I used to lve writing poems as well but it was more of a bunch of rants rather than poems since i only wrote down how i feel and sometimes compare it to something (idrk how to explain it haha!). Writing.poems require an even more vast knowledge of vocabularies and mine is worse than a first grader. Sad, but it's a fact.
100447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In My Own Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
I'm a reader. I'm not best at writing or typing stories.
27235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In an imperfect w...
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
there should have been an "other" option. to be honest, i'm all of the above, but first and foremost a writer.
44213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
Currently a reader, though I hope to be a writer.
23688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
All.
43737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 9/20/13

Kakashi_Umino wrote:

there should have been an "other" option. to be honest, i'm all of the above, but first and foremost a writer.


Sorry about that.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
I am mainly a reader (I always have at least 3 books I'm currently reading), but I do write on occasion (though my writing tends to become overly technical and start reading like a textbook).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.