First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ►[Game] Scenario game
Posted 10/22/13
B:Become a martyr

You see a group of dangerous thugs harassing an old lady, do you:

A: Call the police,it's much safer.
B: Interfere and take things your own hands.
C:It's got nothing to do with me.
Vice-Chairman
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/13
A:Call the police,it's much safer.

Exam day and a newly transferred student (TS) you barely know happens to sit next to you. Your teacher does this occasionaly to minimize cheating amongst seatmates. You noticed TS is trying to copy your answers, you're gonna:

A: Tell your teacher
B: Cover your papers
C: Let TS copy, you're not sure of your answers anyway.
D: Let everyone know what TS is doing.
Posted 10/23/13 , edited 10/23/13
B: Cover your papers.

You witness a murder, the murderers come up to you and tells you not to say a word to the police or you're going to pay with your life the next time he's out of prison, do you:

A:Tell the police.
B:Keep silent
C:Leave the crime scene immediately.
Hunter
33481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/23/13
A:Tell the police

You were recently approached by (at random) a dying mother (stab wounds all over) who's last wish was for you to take care of her baby (whom she had in her arms). As she lays in death you start thinking......

"Hmmm what should i do..."
A: "I can do as she wishes and tend to her baby"
B: "I could just leave the baby here for him/her to die with his/her mother"
C: "I could donate this child to the nearest orphanage"
D: "Someone has just murdered this woman! I must avenge her!" (Find the killer, leaving the woman and newborn child alone)
Posted 10/28/13
A: I can do as she wishes and tend to her baby

A random person starts drinking your drink, do you:

A: Give them a WTF stare.
B: Take it back and start drinking it yourself.
C:Beat them up.
Hunter
33481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
A: Give them a WTF stare.

You only have $5 to spend, what do you spend your money on?

A : A $5 footlong
B : An action figure
C : A cheap lottery ticket
Hunter
26648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 11/24/13
C : A cheap lottery ticket

You find you glued your hand to your compute desk with Gorilla Glue. What do you do?

A : Rip your hand away
B : Call for help
C: Sit and watch Hunter X Hunter all day then call for help
D: Hope it eventually wears and watch Hunter X Hunter all day
Posted 11/25/13 , edited 11/25/13
A: Rip my hand away (hoping that I don't rip any of my skin in the process)

Your mortal enemy is getting bullied at school,do you:

A:Help them, no one deserves that.
B:They deserve it and you walk away.
C:Call the teacher/police,so you don't become the bullies next target.
Hunter
33481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/13
B: They deserve it and you walk away. (For one to be my mortal enemy..... he deserves no mercy, nor sympathy)

You eavesdrop on a conversation two men were having about a heist they're going to attempt later that day, what do you do?

A : Tell the police
B : Join their crew and become a thief in hopes of becoming rich for the rest of your life.
C : Become the hero of justice and ambush them during the initial phase of the heist, for glory and fame! ^^
D : Do nothing and watch the news that night to see the outcome of it all
Hunter
26648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 11/25/13
A : Tell the police (I gotta maintain my goody-two-shoes image after all. )

You find out that old dusty antique you have laying around is a priceless artifact. Do you...

A : Sell it to some rich person
B : Keep it to show off
C : Give it to a museum
D : Pawn it
Hunter
33481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/13
I would say B/A keep it for a while and then sell it to a rich person when the time is right

but for the sake of the thread : A : Sell it to some rich person

Your walking down the street when some random street merchant beckons you to come to his store and buy something. You notice that one of the items he has was an item of extreme value your friend had that got stolen, what do you do?

A : Use your thieving skills to take it, but keep it for yourself
B : Use your thieving skills to take it, and then return it to your friend
C : Call your friend up and lure the merchant into an alley way to mug him
D : Buy the item and give it back to your friend, hoping he'll pay you the money your spent on it
E : Do nothing
Posted 12/3/13
D : Buy the item and give it back to your friend, hoping he'll pay you the money your spent on it
(I wouldn't mind if they didn't pay back, but this is the safest option :P)

You notice no one is active in your favourite group, do you:

A:Hunt them down.
B:Take a slipper with you while you hunt them down.
C:Lure them in with sweets.
D:Calmly threaten them.
Hunter
33481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
Lol these choices! xD

hmmm...... C:Lure them in with sweets. (sure why not ^^)

Alright let's make this a bit more difficult.. even throw in some HxH

(To avoid this from being too depressing, you are dreaming)

You are with Gon and Killua walking to some destination when all the sudden a massive earthquake occurs and the very ground your standing on starts to open up and you see the largest pit of ultimate despair, but as you glance to your right and left you see the arms of both Killua and Gon grasping the edge of the newly formed cliff (formed from the earthquake), they are on opposite sides from one another and both edges they are holding on too are about to break, all you hear from them is either "(your name) Go! Save Killua!!" from Gon or "No!! Save Gon!!" from Gon, what do you do?!?!!?!?!?!?

A: Save Gon, leading to the death of Killua
B : Save Killua, leading to the death of Gon
C : You over-think everything and they both fall and die

(Don't be mad please! )
Posted 12/3/13
C : You over-think everything and they both fall and die
(Killua or Gon,Killua or Gon???? they'll probably both end up dying =.=)
*maybe I'll do some HxH too :P

Tonpa has been your best friend since you were a child, he is a very mischievous individual, he has also pissed off a uncountable amount of people.
One day you and Tonpa were walking together to the annual Hunter Exam (doing his yearly thing), however some people who had recognized him stabbed him in the back!, do you:

A) Leave him, he had it coming to him.
B) Help him, that's what friends are for after all.
C)Tch, I was never his friend but a spy!
D)Stab yourself too.

Vice-Chairman
23527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
B) Help him, that's what friends are for after all.
(Hey! My friend's just having fun! and tbh the Hunter Assoc hired him to do things annually, lol)

(This is cool, I'll do hxh too )

You've been assigned to do an infiltration to put a bomb in the Chimera Ant Queen's chamber. The Royal Guards are about to be born in less than 48 hours. Of course, you don't know Nen (haha) but you are gonna be accompanied by Hisoka. Hisoka is a good guy this time, just this time. You will:

A) Go without second thoughts. Everything's gonna be okay.
B) Ask Hisoka to teach you nen before going.
C) Decide not to go.
D) Ask the Hunter Assoc for Killua instead of Hisoka..





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.