First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ►[Game] Scenario game
Chairman
8577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/5/14
C: Try and find the owner of the car (only if they were close by, but I'd also close the door and then leave haha)

There is a bomb in front of you but is that it will detonate in 4 mins possibly killing many people at your school, what do you do?

A: It's your one and only chance to become a hero so you try to diffuse it (very risky option).
B:I live for my self, so you jump out of the nearest window (it'll take 5 mins to walk down the stairs).
C:Run around the school turning on all the alarms then jump out of the window.

(This is the best I could come up with :P)


20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/5/14
C:Run around the school turning on all the alarms then jump out of the window.

You get home and go on Face book and see a pic of yourself asleep on the top of a car roof with your friends inside driving the car. Do you....

A: Yell at you're friends and unfriend them.
B: Laugh about it with them and do something crazier
C: Ignore them and the photo

(This actually happened to me XD)
Hunter
33378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/5/14
A: Yell at you're friends and unfriend them. (Without a doubt)

Unrealistic scenario (just think you're a part of an anime)

You recently awake from a 3 month long coma, you realize you have super long finger nails and incredibly long hair. Out of nowhere arrives Satan granting you can only solve one of the issues that has befall you and can never mess with the other, what do you do?

A: Ask to be able to clip yours nails
B: Ask to be able to cut your hair
C: Do neither and attempt to create a new subspecies, becoming a creature of the night.
Chairman
8577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/5/14
A: Ask to be able to clip your nails (I'd rather have long hair over nails and for some reason I kept reading it a santa xD)

You randomly come across a Death Note, do you:

A:Attempt to change the world.
B:Burn it.
C:Give it to friend.
D:Leave it, I don't pick up weird things.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/6/14
A:Attempt to change the world. ( I love DeathNote!! XD)

You see some sweets on a table. They are Cakes. Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel and Coffee.

A: Eat The Vanilla cake.Then remember you are allergic to Vanilla essence.
B: Eat The Chocolate cake.Then remember you are allergic to Chocolate. ( what a sad world DX)
C: Eat The Caramel Cake.Then remember you are allergic to Caramel.
D: Eat The Coffee Cake.Then remember you are allergic to Coffee.
E: Eat them all. I don't care their mine now.
Hunter
33378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/6/14
D: Eat The Coffee Cake.Then remember you are allergic to Coffee. (Hate Coffee)

You are the emperor of the world, you notice part of your world is planning to start a rebellion, what do you do?

A: Nuke them
B: Look for a diplomatic solution
C: Send in special forces to take out their leaders
D: Allow the rebellion to happen and defend against their attack with your own forces
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/6/14
A: Nuke them

You take a bite out of an apple. The n you see half of a worm inside

A.Freak out
B. Complain about it.
C. Vomit it out
D. Just ignore it and continue eating.
Chairman
8577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/6/14 , edited 3/6/14
C. Vomit it out (plus being paranoid for the next week, something like this did happen to me however it was a fly T0T)

You drop you all time favourite dessert, do you:

A:Check your surroundings and quickly pick it up.
B:Pick it up and put it in the trash.
C:Prank your friend to eat it.

( by far the most uncreative scenario, sorry :P)
Hunter
33378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/6/14
B:Pick it up and put it in the trash. (xD happens on a daily basis lol)

You're out of food, energy, and currently starving while out in the wilderness with your friends, what do you do?

A: Become a cannibal
B: Give up hope and die
Chairman
8577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/7/14
B: Give up hope and die (How about eating plants?)

You have been picked randomly to become the ruler of a land in desperate need of a leader, what do you do?

A: Accept
B:Refuse
C:Indifferent about the whole situation and accepts anyway.

20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/7/14 , edited 3/7/14
B:Refuse ( I hate being the leader>.< I'm a lemming XD)

You drop your favourite food on the floor. And you don't have anymore money to buy some more of it.

A:Look around , then pick it up and eat it.
B: Step on it and pretend you didn't drop it.
C: Fall to your knees and scream to the world." Why meeee???!!!!!"

(By far worst scenario ever)
Hunter
33378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/7/14 , edited 3/7/14
C: Fall to your knees and scream to the world." Why meeee???!!!!!"

You are the leader of the Galactic Alliance, with the largest fleet in the galaxy your potential for galactic domination is tremendous. You have one problem... The opposing military known as the Space Federation has recently captured your home planet that's home to your family, many trusted diplomats and some of your most venerable of officers while using the population as hostages until you meet their demands which is to give up your largest experimental sector that houses some of the most brilliant minds in the galaxy, what do you do?

Added Condition : Temporary Truce for a decade if demands have been agreed upon

A) Give up your experimental sector, potentially strengthening the Space Federation
B) Obliterate he Space Federation with extreme prejudice while losing your home-planet

(Tired of these boring scenarios xD)
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 4/13/14 , edited 4/13/14
B)Obliterate he Space Federation with extreme prejudice while losing your home-planet

A space terrorist has drilled a hole leading to the earths core using super scientific technology that I can't really find a way to explain. He has placed a Bomb the will detonate in the next hour and destroy the whole planet. You use 58 minutes of that time to get to the core using a suit which is also too technical for me to explain. There is a Blue wire and a Red wire. If you cut the Red wire you will blow the whole place up but if you cut the Blue wire Earth will be saved but something else will happen.

A)

B)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.