First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
If you could create world peace, cure cancer or end world hunger, what would you choose and why?
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
There will never be world peace.There are too many billions of dollars of dollars to be made by companies who profit from war. I also don't think
cancer will ever be cured for the same reasons. Hospitals, drug companies, and insurance companies all benifit from cancer and many other diseases. The same could be said for cheap alternative energy. Oil companies have plenty of money to buy all the congressmen they need to keep the status quo. If oil could be replaced easily, whole countries would collapse that are totally reliant on oil for their economy.
23932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
I'd choose world peace, because I'm a pacifist and think any kind of war is stupid, pointless, and just plain sad.
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
I think creating world peace would facilitate progress on the other two.
Posted 9/21/13
I would choose peace.

With peace, people wouldn't have any beef with each other and would be able to work together for the better of mankind, and that includes curing cancer and ending world hunger. Peace is the basis of everything.
Posted 9/21/13

zBladerz wrote:

would be more people to convert to muslim and pray together as one and fast together like a family


You mean Islam? Muslim is not the name of a religion.
27789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / rubbish bin
Offline
Posted 9/21/13

puellapeanut wrote:


zBladerz wrote:

would be more people to convert to muslim and pray together as one and fast together like a family


You mean Islam? Muslim is not the name of a religion.


no , u cant convert to islam o.o because islam is a religion and is the perfect ;)and people cant become a religion .:3
Posted 9/21/13

zBladerz wrote:


puellapeanut wrote:


zBladerz wrote:

would be more people to convert to muslim and pray together as one and fast together like a family


You mean Islam? Muslim is not the name of a religion.


no , u cant convert to islam o.o because islam is a religion and is the perfect ;)and people cant become a religion .:3


Then why did you say, "More people convert to Muslim"? And yes, you can convert to Islam. Many have. When you convert to a religion, you're converting your beliefs. No where did I say nor imply that people can become a religion. And when you say someone is converting, you'd say the name of their religion. As in, "People can convert to Islam." We know it is not the person themselves in the literal sense, but rather a change of beliefs that is converting.
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
Some of these people are insane talking bout genocides and shit. Major calcification in their brains.
30407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
xD Runaway Thoughts much? ^-^ Also, Cure cancer (Even though it's already happening!).
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
Cure cancer. I can profit well from it.
27137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In an imperfect w...
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
World peace. It's a sad thing to see all the violence in the world, usually for ridiculous reasons. I wouldn't exactly say I'm a pacifist, but violence, to me, is out of control these days. It'd be nice for everyone to understand one another.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
That up to the people that live in this world. The second comment Islam is a very violent religion and will become banned by many counties if they do not change.
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Underground
Offline
Posted 9/21/13
World peace.

With peace, it'll allow people to focus on other things like world hunger and curing cancer.
Posted 1/12/14
If you could create world peace, because one you got that all miltory funds could be invested in medical any way so the rest will follow
64156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Right behind you.
Offline
Posted 1/12/14
Curing cancer would be the one i choose because it would be the only solution that would not be ephemeral in nature and actually viable. World peace would never last, conflict between populations is a part of nature at every single level of organization. Competition for resources and perceived values would rise eventually. Most likely sooner than later, thanks to free will. World hunger would also be ephemeral due to a constant increase in population, while at the same time having limited fertile land that can be used, as well as not every point in the world being equally fertile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.