First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 9/20/13-9/21/13
19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13



Evenin' good sir, how goes it?

Bored T.T
And you?
98363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13



Evenin' good sir, how goes it?

Bored T.T
And you?

It's going alright on my end, just browsing the forums for now. I'll probably get some gaming in soon.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13
Alright I just got back from my cousins bday party.

Now to chat with random Otakus!!

Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13


alright
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13
hello everyone

19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13



Evenin' good sir, how goes it?

Bored T.T
And you?

It's going alright on my end, just browsing the forums for now. I'll probably get some gaming in soon.
What games do you play?

7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13
7-11 Gundam



It's real.
98363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Dodebebop wrote:

What games do you play?



Too many games, lol. But right now, I'm focusing on Tales of Xillia, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, and Madden 25.
19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

What games do you play?



Too many games, lol. But right now, I'm focusing on Tales of Xillia, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, and Madden 25.


Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Dodebebop wrote:

Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim


So you're Dragon Born?
98363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Dodebebop wrote:


ShawnHacaga wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

What games do you play?



Too many games, lol. But right now, I'm focusing on Tales of Xillia, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, and Madden 25.


Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim


Dark Souls and Skyrim already shared many hours with moi. The Last of Us is one game I still really want to get. Probably get it on Black Friday.

19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Fanimusmaximus wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim


So you're Dragon Born?

Hell yeah im Dovakiin

19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Dodebebop wrote:


Fanimusmaximus wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim


So you're Dragon Born?

Hell yeah im Dovakiin



19928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:


ShawnHacaga wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

What games do you play?



Too many games, lol. But right now, I'm focusing on Tales of Xillia, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, and Madden 25.


Oo all i play atm is Last of us, Dark Souls, and skyrim


Dark Souls and Skyrim already shared many hours with moi. The Last of Us is one game I still really want to get. Probably get it on Black Friday.



What console do you play on?
Or do you PC game?
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/21/13

Dodebebop wrote:

Hell yeah im Dovakiin



Dodebebop as Dragonborn is now Canon.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.