First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you read ur Buddies or ur not Buddies PAGE?
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
When I first add them I will, but probably not ever again.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
buddies?
Posted 9/22/13
Well I have natural stalker instincts so yeah, I read 'em buddy or not.
58664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/22/13

jaicamay wrote:

are you reading your buddies page(about me section)?
i think most of here didnt read their buddies or their not buddies PAGE..


me, i read about them especially for those who adds me.
it's my basis if ill accept them or not and same with adding new friend..


Not really. Mine's pretty barren though, so maybe I'm just not that invested in getting to know people here, or letting them get to know me?
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
I do.
Posted 9/22/13
46764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13

eyeofpain wrote:

Not really. Mine's pretty barren though, so maybe I'm just not that invested in getting to know people here, or letting them get to know me?


Probably not as barren as mine. Ain't nobody got time fo'that.

If you want to know something then ask

Edit: I took the time to look, all of 10 seconds. You're probably just like me and can't be bothered.
58664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/23/13

salinas0731 wrote:

Edit: I took the time to look, all of 10 seconds. You're probably just like me and can't be bothered.


Hey, I just added my Xbox Live Gamertag. I guess I just don't know how to write about myself without it sounding, to me, like a profile on a dating website.
46764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

eyeofpain wrote:

Hey, I just added my Xbox Live Gamertag. I guess I just don't know how to write about myself without it sounding, to me, like a profile on a dating website.


I hear that, I just feel like I'm too old to be messing with that stuff. Gone are the days of Geocities & MySpace for me...actually I may have just been inspired to put something in my about me.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13
Not really.
58664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13

salinas0731 wrote:

I hear that, I just feel like I'm too old to be messing with that stuff. Gone are the days of Geocities & MySpace for me...actually I may have just been inspired to put something in my about me.


I remember blinging out MySpace. I think it was a Hellsing theme. Guess that would've been first or second year of high school.

...wow, thanks for making me feel old, Salinas.
46764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13
If you feel old imagine how I feel

And to answer the question no...but maybe I will from time to time
Posted 9/23/13
Sometimes...when I read my buddies pages I end up deleting some.
6800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

eyeofpain wrote:



Not really. Mine's pretty barren though, so maybe I'm just not that invested in getting to know people here, or letting them get to know me?


so you only watch anime here?
58664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/23/13

jaicamay wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:



Not really. Mine's pretty barren though, so maybe I'm just not that invested in getting to know people here, or letting them get to know me?


so you only watch anime here?


I participate in the forums a bit, but I don't really join groups or seek out "buddies."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.