First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
How do people react when you admit how nerdy you are.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..


Tch, as if anyone cares about a silly breakfast drink. Apple juice isn't only great at breakfast, but any time of the day. So new...
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..


I prefer my almond milk as my drink of choice for breakfast.
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
ITT: Breakfast drinks
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..


Tch, as if anyone cares about a silly breakfast drink. Apple juice isn't only great at breakfast, but any time of the day. So new...


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Yowa29 wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..


I prefer my almond milk as my drink of choice for breakfast.


Really? I actually like almond milk, how do you feel about coconut milk?
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..


Gah, how disgusting. The mere suggestion is enough to make me sick. Apple juice stands tiers above orange juice.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


Yowa29 wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

In a battle of taste, OJ would smash apple juice. It's not even a competition!


But that's where you're wrong! You simply don't understand what a battle of taste truly is. Such a shame. //shakes head


Insulting OJ by saying apple juice is better is blasphemy! There's a reason why OJ is the breakfast juice of 'Merica!
Seriously..


I prefer my almond milk as my drink of choice for breakfast.


Really? I actually like almond milk, how do you feel about coconut milk?


Yup, I have almond milk almost every morning before going to class. I have never tried coconut milk though I am not that big of a fan of coconuts so I do not know if I would like it that much.
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/22/13

spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..


Gah, how disgusting. The mere suggestion is enough to make me sick. Apple juice stands tiers above orange juice.


I will not tolerate this!
If I were the king of this planet, I'd ban apple juice from the table!
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..


Gah, how disgusting. The mere suggestion is enough to make me sick. Apple juice stands tiers above orange juice.


I will not tolerate this!
If I were the king of this planet, I'd ban apple juice from the table!


And if I were the queen, orange juice would be outlawed.
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..


Gah, how disgusting. The mere suggestion is enough to make me sick. Apple juice stands tiers above orange juice.


I will not tolerate this!
If I were the king of this planet, I'd ban apple juice from the table!


And if I were the queen, orange juice would be outlawed.


Then we'd simply have a war!
Over which juice is better..
17960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:

Then we'd simply have a war!
Over which juice is better..


Impossible. No one would want to join your shoddy orange juice army.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:


Everyone knows, literally, ask anyone else in the universe.. OJ is simply the greatest tasting juice. Apple juice isn't even a challenge, maybe grape juice or cranberry juice, but apple juice? Wrong on so many levels..


Gah, how disgusting. The mere suggestion is enough to make me sick. Apple juice stands tiers above orange juice.


I will not tolerate this!
If I were the king of this planet, I'd ban apple juice from the table!


And if I were the queen, orange juice would be outlawed.


Then we'd simply have a war!
Over which juice is better..


I've heard of worst things to go to war for.
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13

spectralMagician wrote:


Khelgor1 wrote:

Then we'd simply have a war!
Over which juice is better..


Impossible. No one would want to join your shoddy orange juice army.


We'll save this for another time, for I must get ready for work.
P.S.
Everyone and their mother knows that I'd win the war, because I have more soldiers. Not only do I have more, they also have a high concentration of vitamin C, making them immune to your feeble attempts at a biological warfare.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.