First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hottest Trio in Series (Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese)
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

RainArgifel wrote:

Feel Free to post picture of ur favorite trio. An Actor /Actress with another third party..

**Japanese**
-Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki
-Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi
-Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

**Taiwanese**
-Hebe asYi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪
-Mike He as Shen Ruo He 沈若赫
-Lee Wei as Jin Zi Cong 金子聰

**Korean**
-Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae Kyung
-Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin
-Kim Jeong Hoon as Lee Yul


I totally agree with you about the Japanese trio~~ soo funny together!
3591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in MICKEY YOOCHUN...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
nwp:maki,yamapi,kame
hana kimi:maki,shun,toma
hyd:makino,jun,shun
1882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where my love is
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Korean:
My Girl
Lee Jun Ki
Lee Dong Wook
Lee Da Hae

HANA KIMI
ikuta toma
oguri shun
horikita maki

*_*
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
hmm..trios...

Japanese:
Hana Yori Dango:

Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi, Matsumoto Jun as Doumyouji Tsukasa, Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui
Hana Kimi:


Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki, Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi, Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

Korean
Snow White:

Kim Jung Hwa as Ma Young-Hee, Lee Wan as Han Sun-Woo, Yeon Jung Hoon as Han Jin-Woo
Goong:


Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae-kyung, Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin, Kim Jeong Hoon as Lee Yul
Model:


Kim Nam Joo as Song Kyung-rin, Jang Dong Gun as Lee Jung, Han Jae Suk as Jo Won Joon

Taiwanese
Why Why Love/Devil Beside You:

Rainie Yang as Tong Jia Di, Mike He as Huo Da, Kingone as Huo Yan
The Rose:

Ella as Zheng Bai He, Huang Zhi Wei as Han Jin, Joe Cheng as Han Kui

I could list more, but I'm running out of space, hehe so that's it for now, hope you guys enjoy the pics, took me awhile to find good pics for Jang Dong Gun and Han Jae Suk...my guys are getting old =( but I still love them and they're still sexy as all get out even though they're getting old...
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

CloudedMinded wrote:

hmm..trios...

Japanese:
Hana Yori Dango:

Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi, Matsumoto Jun as Doumyouji Tsukasa, Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui
Hana Kimi:


Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki, Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi, Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

Korean
Snow White:

Kim Jung Hwa as Ma Young-Hee, Lee Wan as Han Sun-Woo, Yeon Jung Hoon as Han Jin-Woo
Goong:


Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae-kyung, Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin, Kim Jeong Hoon as Lee Yul
Model:


Kim Nam Joo as Song Kyung-rin, Jang Dong Gun as Lee Jung, Han Jae Suk as Jo Won Joon

Taiwanese
Why Why Love/Devil Beside You:

Rainie Yang as Tong Jia Di, Mike He as Huo Da, Kingone as Huo Yan
The Rose:

Ella as Zheng Bai He, Huang Zhi Wei as Han Jin, Joe Cheng as Han Kui

I could list more, but I'm running out of space, hehe so that's it for now, hope you guys enjoy the pics, took me awhile to find good pics for Jang Dong Gun and Han Jae Suk...my guys are getting old =( but I still love them and they're still sexy as all get out even though they're getting old...


wooh!! you really love it all..??
3558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I love Stairway to Heaven and Goong's for Korea... then Bull Fighting and Why Why Love's from Taiwan...
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
japanese
hyd
jun matsumoto
oguri shun
inoue mao
taiwanese
lavender
Ambrose Hsu as Ji Qing Chuan/Leo
Tammy Chen as Liang Yi Xun
Wang Jian Long as Xiao Tong
korean
coffee prince
* Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan
* Gong Yoo as Choi Han Kyul
* Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Han Sung




219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

RainArgifel wrote:


CloudedMinded wrote:

hmm..trios...

Japanese:
Hana Yori Dango:

Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi, Matsumoto Jun as Doumyouji Tsukasa, Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui
Hana Kimi:


Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki, Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi, Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

Korean
Snow White:

Kim Jung Hwa as Ma Young-Hee, Lee Wan as Han Sun-Woo, Yeon Jung Hoon as Han Jin-Woo
Goong:


Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae-kyung, Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin, Kim Jeong Hoon as Lee Yul
Model:


Kim Nam Joo as Song Kyung-rin, Jang Dong Gun as Lee Jung, Han Jae Suk as Jo Won Joon

Taiwanese
Why Why Love/Devil Beside You:

Rainie Yang as Tong Jia Di, Mike He as Huo Da, Kingone as Huo Yan
The Rose:

Ella as Zheng Bai He, Huang Zhi Wei as Han Jin, Joe Cheng as Han Kui

I could list more, but I'm running out of space, hehe so that's it for now, hope you guys enjoy the pics, took me awhile to find good pics for Jang Dong Gun and Han Jae Suk...my guys are getting old =( but I still love them and they're still sexy as all get out even though they're getting old...


wooh!! you really love it all..??


lol...those are just a few...most dramas that I've watched are more of a love square rather than a love triangle...the ones above are the closest to a triangle as I could remember, there are probably more...I'm an asian drama addict I have to admit, lol
4841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Japan:
Nobuta Wo Produce

Maki, Kame and Yamapi is the BEST!!!!
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

RainArgifel wrote:

Feel Free to post picture of ur favorite trio. An Actor /Actress with another third party..

**Japanese**
-Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki
-Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi
-Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

**Taiwanese**
-Hebe asYi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪
-Mike He as Shen Ruo He 沈若赫
-Lee Wei as Jin Zi Cong 金子聰

**Korean**
-Yoon Eun Hye as Shin Chae Kyung
-Joo Ji Hoon as Lee Shin
-Kim Jeong Hoon as Lee Yul


I agree with the Jap and Korean... As for Taiwanese I would prefer Rainie....
1239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

RainArgifel wrote:



**Taiwanese**
-Hebe asYi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪
-Mike He as Shen Ruo He 沈若赫
-Lee Wei as Jin Zi Cong 金子聰


I so agree! My favorite love triangle.
2927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

aimztan wrote:

I think the actors in Spring Waltz the kdrama are lookers...i mean Daniel Henney and that other dude who's pretty feminine looking but cute...


YAH! i agree with u here, girl! i just love the couple, and Daniel as the third party, haha, poor guy. But Seo Do Young (Jae Ha) and Han Hyo Joo (Eun Young) look so good together! The casts are all handsome/pretty.
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia/philipin...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
nobuta wo produce
hana kimi(taiwan)
hana kimi(japan)
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / miggy's heart..haha
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
♣KOREAN♣
Yoon Eun Hye
Joo Ji Hoon
Kim Jeong Hoon

☺JApanese☺
Inuoe Mao
Jun MAtsumoto
Shun Oguri

♥Taiwan♥
Mike He
Rainie
Kingone
7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
HYD : Domyouji, makino, hanazawa rui * * * !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.