First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Discussions
40497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Online
Posted 9/24/13
Plan on enjoying.
16837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my bed!
Offline
Posted 9/24/13
I really wish they'd actually have included the going to magnoblah and going their separate ways, since it's a huge character development! It has a lot to do with everything and with what happened in the manga recently!
But i do hope they animate Aladdin's trip to magnoblah since thats also somewhat important for the arc that just finished, that is if they plan to actually keep it running for that long o_o
37012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

Neuscha wrote:

I really wish they'd actually have included the going to magnoblah and going their separate ways, since it's a huge character development! It has a lot to do with everything and with what happened in the manga recently!
But i do hope they animate Aladdin's trip to magnoblah since thats also somewhat important for the arc that just finished, that is if they plan to actually keep it running for that long o_o


"magnoblah" Lol
64008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/24/13
I'm so stoked for Kingdom of Magic!!!! I can't wait for some more Morgiana action!!!!
16837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my bed!
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

irtiza9169 wrote:


Neuscha wrote:

I really wish they'd actually have included the going to magnoblah and going their separate ways, since it's a huge character development! It has a lot to do with everything and with what happened in the manga recently!
But i do hope they animate Aladdin's trip to magnoblah since thats also somewhat important for the arc that just finished, that is if they plan to actually keep it running for that long o_o


"magnoblah" Lol


Well if you cant remember how it's spelled and you're possessed by lazyness, then it's better to write "blah" instead of attempting the impossible.. I plead NOT guilty

^^
37012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13
EP 1

Glad to see that the show is back, I loved seeing Aladdin acting pervy as always lol

The pacing was definitely fast, and I really didn't enjoy how they set up the opening. There were some changes in comparison with the manga that I noticed as well. Overall, it was okay.

Looking forward to seeing how they interpret the rest of the manga haha

222178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
Aladdin confirmed for true Magi this episode. Those were words from Sinbad!

Anyways, it was a decent start. I fear it might be rushed but then again, I am faithful to what's to come so far. The new OP song is okay though but I liked Aqua Timez's ED song as they are one of my favorite bands.

Oh and I do hope to see the other Magi in action too, especially Judal.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
ep 1

oh wow Aladdin lol
7477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SHOWED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST EPISODE!

As someone who has read all the current chapters of the manga it blows my mind they would show that stuff before they even get that far. I mean they must really wan't people to stick around. Granted people should stick around because this is the best ark so far and really encompasses all the political intrigue and blurred lines between good and evil that makes MAGI so great.
9791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
so excited for this i dont read manga so i dont know if im missing out on any key stuff but this looks like is going to lead up to something epic
78117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13
I really didnt like that they showed that clip at the begining of episode 1. I think its uneccesary . are they afraid those who have seen this anime wont watch it with all the competition around for this Fall?

or are they trying to get new viewers to watch this?

what they should have done is a mini flashback which they did at parts of the episode here and there becuase I barely remembered what happened not unless I rewatch the last episode from the last season.

anyway , I still cant get over Aladdin's pervy part... not my favorite scenes. I always feel they are out of character.

64008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13
I'm so fucking stoked that this anime is back!!!!! And all I got to say is that Aladdin is the man. He just goes in for the kill:

54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13

iashakezula wrote:

anyway , I still cant get over Alladin's pervy part... not my favorite scenes. I always feel they are out of character.




I haven't seen the episode yet but this.
He seems like the innocent-friendly type
but when he goes all hentai it's like "wtf ya doing kid".



Created by chrome_mist
20298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
aladdin ish the cutest pervert kid ever lol
18628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

FalseDetective wrote:

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SHOWED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST EPISODE!

As someone who has read all the current chapters of the manga it blows my mind they would show that stuff before they even get that far. I mean they must really wan't people to stick around. Granted people should stick around because this is the best ark so far and really encompasses all the political intrigue and blurred lines between good and evil that makes MAGI so great.


Heh for the first few minutes I thought I must have missed a whole bunch of episodes that sped through most of the story to get to that point.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.