First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Discussions
148352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/21/14
12710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
Looks promising. Can't wait for the third episode anyway.
Siawo 
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 10/21/14
a better question is, when are we getting the third season?
148352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14

Siawo wrote:

a better question is, when are we getting the third season?


Maybe in a year. Right now, it's not too far from the manga but still not enough for a full 2 cour season imo.
Siawo 
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 10/21/14

stark700 wrote:


Siawo wrote:

a better question is, when are we getting the third season?


Maybe in a year. Right now, it's not too far from the manga but still not enough for a full 2 cour season imo.


oh well, thanks
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
If they continue to follow the pattern of one anime season per approx 100 chapters of the manga, then since we are at chapter 245 currently at the rate of one chapter per week, we have 55 chapters/weeks to go. that puts us, with added time to produce the episodes, at early 2016.
148352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted one day ago
36825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted one day ago

NinjaManDan21 wrote:

If they continue to follow the pattern of one anime season per approx 100 chapters of the manga, then since we are at chapter 245 currently at the rate of one chapter per week, we have 55 chapters/weeks to go. that puts us, with added time to produce the episodes, at early 2016.


Makes sense.... at least we have the Sinbad OVAs.



Always when I see your name on the on the Anime Forum home page, I know that it means that some type of news/preview has gone viral.
15133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Online
Posted one day ago
Magi is just greatness. One of the best animes i've seen can't can'tcan't wait for the new season. The next season would most likely be all about solomon's arc maybe they will stretch that into a season lol
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.