First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 9/23/13 - 9/24/13
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!

17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
What's up night owls!!!
Posted 9/23/13

Andrewob91 wrote:

What's up night owls!!!


not much still doing my homework
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

unknowanime wrote:


Andrewob91 wrote:

What's up night owls!!!


not much still doing my homework


Watching battle royal. It's really good so far
Posted 9/23/13
this place is dead..
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

unknowanime wrote:

this place is dead..


You should cry. This is sad.
20169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Colorado, and Pen...
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
Battle Royal is an amazing sick movie man. I used to have it on my PC before it went down in flames ( my baby cousin thought it was an arcade machine and put quarters and pennies in the floppy drive).
Posted 9/23/13
Deader than a doornail
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13

Andrewob91 wrote:


unknowanime wrote:

this place is dead..


You should cry. This is sad.


20169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Colorado, and Pen...
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

Hakushomon wrote:

Battle Royal is an amazing sick movie man. I used to have it on my PC before it went down in flames ( my baby cousin thought it was an arcade machine and put quarters and pennies in the floppy drive).




I'm so sorry.
I'm happy that young kids are still keeping at arcade games though.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

Doni-Rae wrote:

By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!



I think we should revive the group mhm? Send a group message. Spread the word and sh*t xD
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
^^^^^
Agreed
Posted 9/23/13
I told you this group would died since school started.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.