Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls, when it comes to dealing with your monthly, what do you use?
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/26/13

Kenthian wrote:

*quietly sits in corner*

W-why am I even here?


I wonder that too.
29788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Down the Rabbit Hole
Offline
Posted 9/26/13
Pads. I'm kind of scared to use a tampon to be quite honest.
18431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
I use both pads and tampons Depends how I feel, what I'm wearing, and what I'm doing at the time (eg, I prefer using tampons for sports).
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

thesearethelastwords wrote:

I use both pads and tampons Depends how I feel, what I'm wearing, and what I'm doing at the time (eg, I prefer using tampons for sports).


THANK YOU!! I WAS SO LONELY AND THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THIS COMMENT!!! I'M SO DAMN THANKFUL!!!

41842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


x_ksis_x wrote:

Lol get over it guys :P

There was once i was on birth control pills and decided to stop >reasons<

One thing tho is i know like loads of people i know, almost all the lehdez i work with took either a 3 monthly injection
or this needly metal thingy stuck in their arm to step themselves from getting it.
That I cannot do.



I have mix feelings on birth control pills though..........................................................................I hate womanhood.


Its a bit late of a reply, but yaah i get what u mean,
I just hate the consequences or the affect doing the other stuff sometimes has on you,
so i prefer to keep things natural as possible as much as i hate it.
Posted 10/3/13
Just let it come out and leak through the pants.
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

wvxz wrote:

Just let it come out and leak through the pants.


You're a male just "passing" by aren't you?
Posted 10/3/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


wvxz wrote:

Just let it come out and leak through the pants.


You're a male just "passing" by aren't you?


Haha.
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

wvxz wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


wvxz wrote:

Just let it come out and leak through the pants.


You're a male just "passing" by aren't you?


Haha.


13304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Moon Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
I use tampons and I have never had a problem with them. Pads feel like a diaper and are very uncomfortable for me.
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

amberella-angel wrote:

I use tampons and I have never had a problem with them. Pads feel like a diaper and are very uncomfortable for me.


I'm glad to see a comment like this.
11378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
said before and will say it again.....ewww
21023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yamaku Academy
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
11384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
Am I the only person who use tampons?
11131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
Pads definitely. My mom ended up having toxic shock syndrome(TSS)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.