First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
WILL FREE HAVE A SEASON 2?!?!
Posted 9/25/13

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you know what kyoani could work on?


a good show that's not just yaoi fanservice or moeblob bullshit?


Yaoi fanservice? taking your shirt off is a yaoi fanservice? ....ok....*calms down*

If you haven't watched the whole anime then just go away, those who kept watching is because we clearly enjoyed it. I'll call now all the series with a strong female cast "yuri fanservice" ignorance is bliss. (and annoying sometimes )

20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

AnimeKami wrote:

you know what kyoani could work on?

full metal panic...



i will cry river of tears if that happens
7532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you know what kyoani could work on?


a good show that's not just yaoi fanservice or moeblob bullshit?


Okay, look, if you don't like the anime, than why are you on this Forum post? This post was CLEARLY made for people who love the show. It's pretty damn obvious that you only came here to complain that this anime had "too much" fanservice in it and all that monkey-ass bullshit. Stop acting like an asshole and go to another post that's talking about anime that stars an annoying male main character who's surrounded by big chested "high school" girls in a cliched and overused story-line with a boobie-licous twist. Capiche? The same goes for you, AnimeKami.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/25/13
Oh ohhhh Ding-ding-ding! Debate time!

Free! hahahahaha what a show...
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 9/25/13


Just because he doesn't like Moe type shows or yaoi fanservice he doesn't like anime in general? What kind of logic is that? And AnimeKami is such a a character. You don't need to mind him he is all fun and dandy.
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

GoldTStar wrote:

Oh ohhhh Ding-ding-ding! Debate time!

Free! hahahahaha what a show...


what a show indeed. then again there are no debates on the forums

i state my opinion

you state yours

someone types I somewhat agree. I disagree

[insert long posting]

well to each and their own

zipzo joins [it just dies...]

some intervention by a mod

AK posts a zip vs chrome .jpg because the mods think they deleted everything.

and I row row fight the powah!
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you know what kyoani could work on?


a good show that's not just yaoi fanservice or moeblob bullshit?


Ironic, coming from a man who watches pandering shit like Highschool DxD that has nothing going for it other than tits and ass.
Clearly, fanservice is a-okay when catering to you, but cater to people who enjoy males? Oh now that's yaoi fanservice and we all know that's just bad and complete shit. It's also funny you call it just yaoi fanservice, makes it very apparent you haven't seen it since I'm pretty sure being in a swimsuit doesn't make yaoi, but hey. Have fun bashing a show you know jack shit about, makes your butthurt all the more amusing to me.

Your butthurt is pathetic. Move the fuck on already. I remember you bitching when the anime got announced, get over it. People like Free! and it sold well and deserves a S2 if KyoAni wants it.

33992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13

AnimeKami wrote:


what a show indeed. then again there are no debates on the forums

i state my opinion

you state yours

someone types I somewhat agree. I disagree

[insert long posting]

well to each and their own

zipzo joins [it just dies...]


some intervention by a mod

AK posts a zip vs chrome .jpg because the mods think they deleted everything.

and I row row fight the powah!


LMAO this is so accurate!
7532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

Just because he doesn't like Moe type shows or yaoi fanservice he doesn't like anime in general? What kind of logic is that? And AnimeKami is such a a character. You don't need to mind him he is all fun and dandy.


Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I meant, he OBVIOUSLY only came on here to complain about Free! because he was fueled by his hatred of the show for it's fanservice that, wasn't even all that much to complain about when comparing it to other fanservice anime that has female main characters in it, and the non-acceptance that it doesn't star a female main character to go showing off her body to her heart's content.

I've just been really glad that, in a sea of boring and cliched fanservice anime, we finally have one that's actually GOOD. At least in my opinion. I also appreciate the fact that it's manservice for once. It's a nice change and I feel that KyoAni didn't give Free! more than 12 episodes for now because they weren't sure how to go about it, since, this is one of the first manservice anime that I've ever seen and I'm sure that there will be more like it in the future since it was so popular. ^u^
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13
SLEEPY
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/13
MEANWHILE, DURING SUMMER 2014!!!!!

33992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13

FameMonster wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you know what kyoani could work on?


a good show that's not just yaoi fanservice or moeblob bullshit?


Ironic, coming from a man who watches pandering shit like Highschool DxD that has nothing going for it other than tits and ass.
Clearly, fanservice is a-okay when catering to you, but cater to people who enjoy males? Oh now that's yaoi fanservice and we all know that's just bad and complete shit. It's also funny you call it just yaoi fanservice, makes it very apparent you haven't seen it since I'm pretty sure being in a swimsuit doesn't make yaoi, but hey. Have fun bashing a show you know jack shit about, makes your butthurt all the more amusing to me.

Your butthurt is pathetic. Move the fuck on already. I remember you bitching when the anime got announced, get over it. People like Free! and it sold well and deserves a S2 if KyoAni wants it.



Bless this response. I've been wanting to say that to him for awhile. I remember him saying awhile ago in the forums that he wasn't going to watch this show and yet, I see him here bashing it for yaoi fanservice and etc.
Posted 9/25/13

globenstuff wrote:


Just because he doesn't like Moe type shows or yaoi fanservice he doesn't like anime in general? What kind of logic is that? And AnimeKami is such a a character. You don't need to mind him he is all fun and dandy.


Dude...she never said nothing about "anime in general", she specifically wrote "the anime" which means "Free! iwatobi swim club" got it?

Use your logic and realize that he doesn't like this anime. The hate is obviously because for him: a bunch of guys = gay.


GoldTStar wrote:

Oh ohhhh Ding-ding-ding! Debate time!

Free! hahahahaha what a show...


You can't have a debate with those that have minds of a fetus. So I'll settle to arguing just because I'm sad that Free! is finished and I need to let everything out!!!!!!!





They did Full metal Panic the second raid, which is the sequel to Full metal panic. So...whatcha bitching about?

Free! Iwatobi swim club wasn't even going to be an anime but thanks to the popularity of a very small clip (almost like an intro) kyoani saw $$$ out of it. If we take into account how popular the anime is, then there is a high possibility of a second season.

629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13
Oh fuck no.

Fuck no no no, I said, no no no! I can't even get through the first half of the first season; what makes them think I can sit through a FUCKING SECOND SEASON?!

Besides, it already ended in a peaceful friendship and blah blah blah ca ca poo poo. It's waaaaaaaay too damn predictable for my taste.

Posted 9/25/13

kirika202 wrote:


They did Full metal Panic the second raid, which is the sequel to Full metal panic. So...whatcha bitching about?

Free! Iwatobi swim club wasn't even going to be an anime but thanks to the popularity of a very small clip (almost like an intro) kyoani saw $$$ out of it. If we take into account how popular the anime is, then there is a high possibility of a second season.



Free! is actually based on the Light Novel High Speed that won an award a few years ago. The popularity of the clip had nothing to do with the anime being made, but it sure did help create hype for it and it got it known which helped out with its sales indeed.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.