First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Kuroko no Basuke Season 2 Discussion ( NO MANGA SPOILERS)
4191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/14
= - = ;;; they need to stop changing the art style of Kuroko. seriously. I notice okay D':
it bothers my eyes a lotttt. please tell me im not the only one who notice this DX

9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 1/15/14 , edited 1/15/14
don't cry kuroko :'( kagami will beat aomine. (hopefully)
63282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
ep 15

aomine upping his game again even after kagami seemed to have caught up

come on kagami, go super saiyan on him!
192746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/18/14

Aomine ftw. Enough said.
62606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/18/14
Crunchyroll Store Manager
33980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
> w< Today's episode was so good! I'm glad Kagami is finally coming into his own.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of the new OP/ED? They're pretty good but the first OP/ED of the season was a lot more energy-intensive. Though I might be biased because of OLDCODEX and GRANRODEO....
192746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/18/14

Loveless100 wrote:

> w< Today's episode was so good! I'm glad Kagami is finally coming into his own.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of the new OP/ED? They're pretty good but the first OP/ED of the season was a lot more energy-intensive. Though I might be biased because of OLDCODEX and GRANRODEO....


It's alright I guess. I really like the way the new ED song starts out though compared to the previous song. It's quite energy intensive indeed!
28896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/14 , edited 1/18/14

stark700 wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:

> w< Today's episode was so good! I'm glad Kagami is finally coming into his own.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of the new OP/ED? They're pretty good but the first OP/ED of the season was a lot more energy-intensive. Though I might be biased because of OLDCODEX and GRANRODEO....


It's alright I guess. I really like the way the new ED song starts out though compared to the previous song. It's quite energy intensive indeed!


I like the new op more than the old one maybe it's because it's because of the showdown between Kagami and Aomine.
67258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/18/14 , edited 1/18/14
mmmm maybe 1.5 episodes to finish this game ....

so exciting to watch the action , i already read this part..... but its still fun to watch

The Ed song is sung by Kensho Ono and the song was wriitten by former OldCodex guitarist R.O.N who worked on the song CATAL RHYTHM with Tatsu
13028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
i hope in the next episode kuroko pull off something huge but its not going to be easy considering who is marking him
32273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/18/14
I don't wanna wait for the next episode.
33202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/19/14 , edited 1/19/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

I don't wanna wait for the next episode.


Tell me about it!

I just started Kuroko's Basketball about a week ago. Got hooked and watched a bunch of episodes. This week I was pretty much caught up and was trying my hardest not to watch as I hate waiting. Safe to say I lost the battle. I watched all the way to episode 40. I need more!!!

On a somewhat related note, I pre-ordered the Kagami Taiga figure that was advertised as the deal of the day

32273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/19/14




Ugh! Its annoying to be so anxious and excited like this. I wanna see Seirin play Akashi's team pretty soon.
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
kagami + kuroko vs aomine.... IN ONE MOAR WEEK :'(
33202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/19/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Ugh! Its annoying to be so anxious and excited like this. I wanna see Seirin play Akashi's team pretty soon.


Akashi reminds me of how Gaara was when he was first introduced in Naruto.

First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.