First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuroko no Basuke Season 2 Discussion ( NO MANGA SPOILERS)
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 10/4/13 , edited 10/4/13
People: Please keep manga stuff out of this thread, even if you put it a spoiler.
The forum has a manga section for *drumroll* manga discussions ;)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-25/manga
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
I don't care about the whole flash back and stuff.
I just want to see the match with Yōsen High and Rakuzan High vs Shūtoku High .

Beside If you notice they do cut some things out and switch up things in the anime.
For example.

The dog showed up much earlier in the anime when in the manga it showed up during the winter cup.
Another on is at ep25 Kuroko took time to take the dog out of his bag when in the manga he only had to
take time tie his sneaker, making him miss his time to greet Murasakibara.

Also I think what they are doing is the same with Akashi in the openings.
Like in the manga Akashi's appearance was not revealed for a long time.
The times he appeared or was mentioned, only the lower part of his face was
seen, or the back of his head. So I think they are just doing the same with the anime
and just making us wait until the real shit start.

All in all I think we will get Rakuzan vs Shutoku but only near the end of the 2nd season.
I'll say around episode 21 or 22.
151231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/5/13 , edited 10/5/13
Episode 1

Yeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss, the series is back and starts off great!

Oh boy, a member of the Generation of Miracles is already here.
On the other hand, I liked that flashback with Taiga. I think those bro moments were touching tbh. Now, they got bigger issues to deal with though. I mean, BIG ISSUES:

29498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
Holy shit, that episode was amazing...Just reminds me of how dynamic Kuroko no Basuke is.
That boy is big...i mean BIG.
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 10/5/13
Oh crap, waiting weekly for Kuroko's episodes is gonna be death...
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / cheesecakes
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
Their english is adorable
I'm surprised Kiyoshi can speak english as well

And Mura putting a snack on top of the ball just made me drop my jaw

14600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Elkhart, Indiana
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
I've never watched sports anime week to week until now and I am watching this and Ippo at the same time now.

I feel like I will eventually crack and start reading the manga to find out what happens.
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 10/5/13 , edited 10/5/13
LOVED IT! Kagami speaked English!!!!!!!!
now I have to wait another week until a new episode :"(
23401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

stark700 wrote:

Episode 1

Yeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss, the series is back and starts off great!

Oh boy, a member of the Generation of Miracles is already here.
On the other hand, I liked that flashback with Taiga. I think those bro moments were touching tbh. Now, they got bigger issues to deal with though. I mean, BIG ISSUES:



That dude is a monster.


I enjoyed the first episode though.
17013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

satanfromorbit wrote:

I don't care about the whole flash back and stuff.
I just want to see the match with Yōsen High and Rakuzan High vs Shūtoku High .

Beside If you notice they do cut some things out and switch up things in the anime.
For example.

The dog showed up much earlier in the anime when in the manga it showed up during the winter cup.
Another on is at ep25 Kuroko took time to take the dog out of his bag when in the manga he only had to
take time tie his sneaker, making him miss his time to greet Murasakibara.

Also I think what they are doing is the same with Akashi in the openings.
Like in the manga Akashi's appearance was not revealed for a long time.
The times he appeared or was mentioned, only the lower part of his face was
seen, or the back of his head. So I think they are just doing the same with the anime
and just making us wait until the real shit start.

All in all I think we will get Rakuzan vs Shutoku but only near the end of the 2nd season.
I'll say around episode 21 or 22.




52211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 10/5/13
ep 1

so glad this show is back, I'm not much for sports anime but there was something about this one that got me into it since episode 1 of season 1



nice to see more of Kagami's past and overall good episode, intense from the start of the season
24929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
Cool episode

Engrish was definitely cringeworthy lol
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind the comput...
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

irtiza9169 wrote:

Cool episode

Engrish was definitely cringeworthy lol


There were a couple mob characters who actually had decent voice actors, hurrah. They had like...Australian accents or something, though. But yeah, the mains...oh god.

Anyhow, I really liked the animation for the OP and ED. It looked like they spent a lot of time working on the special effects and it shows.
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

kuroko no basuke crack!!!!
42218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/5/13

SubaruRem wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Holy shit, that episode was amazing...Just reminds me of how dynamic Kuroko no Basuke is.
That boy is big...i mean BIG.

Yeah, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Murasakibara's stature is . . . titan?



... yeah I had the same thought.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.