First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
BlazBlue Alter Memory Anticipation and Discussion
51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/13 , edited 10/12/13
It didn't confuse me as much as the game did XD
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 10/13/13
Episode 1
Really liked the OP by Faylan.

Yuuichi Nakamura voices Hazama.He's quite the mysterious character so I pretty interested in him.

Noel looks pretty hot/cute,I like her uniform/character design.She actually the character I'm most interested in so far.

Chiwa sounds so different as Tao compare to when she voices Senjougahara.

Noel looks like Saya from Ragna's past.Seems like Noel has amnesia or got her memory erased based on how she said "He's always running away." Even though it was the first time they met.So I'm somewhat interested in Ragna and Noel's past.

Ragna and Jin's fight was somewhat interesting,but not that great.Also liked Tetsuya's voice for Jin.

Animation wasn't that great either.Seiyuus are one of the two reasons I decided to watch this.The other being a friend of mine recommended I watch this since he's a fan of the game.

Was pretty confused for most of this episode too since I haven't played the game.

Was thinking of dropping this this episode but think I might give this 1-2 more episodes since I'm really interested in Noel and Ragna's past.
29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/15/13
Episode 2

This episode was a lot better than the first. I can tell they're still leaving out chunks of backstory, but episode 2 was more cohesive than last week's. I'll stick with it :3
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/15/13
Episode 2

Damn, that fight was so cheesy and I heard the game was rushed with this. I'll keep watching but won't be keeping my hopes up.
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 10/15/13 , edited 10/15/13
Episode 2
The fight scenes are very average tbh.And that pacing,talk about rushed.

So far the only interesting aspect of this show and the main reason I'm still watching is cause of Noel.

I'll admit she was pretty badass with her guns though.Although I probably only like that fight cause Noel was in it.

Still interesting in Noel and Ragna's past but can pretty much already tell I'ma drop this next episode.

Find more enjoyment in the OP than the entire first and second episode.
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/15/13
Here's my opinion on the anime so far, as I completely know the story and love the games:

Animation: Ehh
Music: Awful
OP: Awful
ED: Absolutely terrible
Fighting: By itself, its ok. But compared to the game, it mediocre.

Overall, I give this a 5/10. Could be so much better, since the games are so amazing in my opinion. The most disappointing thing was the ending though. Were they really that limited to the point where they just put spinning characters?
. There is just about nothing that does this anime justice. I'll stick around though, only because I love the games so much. Also, like many others said, it feels very rushed. Please, save us Arc System Works. Hopefully its just the beginning episodes that are this disappointing.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Melancholy Hill
Offline
Posted 10/15/13
Watching the first episode, it seemed pretty perfect honestly. Taokaka being my favorite character and keeping the soundtrack was even better because Blazblue's soundtrack is probably one of my favorites. Ever!
18132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/13

Legion13 wrote:

Here's my opinion on the anime so far, as I completely know the story and love the games:

Animation: Ehh
Music: Awful
OP: Awful
ED: Absolutely terrible
Fighting: By itself, its ok. But compared to the game, it mediocre.

Overall, I give this a 5/10. Could be so much better, since the games are so amazing in my opinion. The most disappointing thing was the ending though. Were they really that limited to the point where they just put spinning characters?
. There is just about nothing that does this anime justice. I'll stick around though, only because I love the games so much. Also, like many others said, it feels very rushed. Please, save us Arc System Works. Hopefully its just the beginning episodes that are this disappointing.


lol the music is from the games...

So you don't like the game's music either?
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/13
wow... they already come to the end of Calamity Trigger's story? they didn't want to focus on any of the other characters' stories or anything, just rush to the end? what the hell? they haven't even introduced half the characters, yet.
Posted 10/15/13
Hazama saying "BINGO" makes the entire 12 episode adaptation of Blazblue worth it.
Posted 10/15/13 , edited 10/15/13
Hahaha but in all seriousness, this adaptation is seriously slicing the balls off my love for this franchise. Seriously, even the most mediocre, pointless anime about nothing gets a better animation budget than a video game that has a storyline and world that can be expanded on almost indefinitely, Has some of the most colorful, diverse, and funniest characters in the world, can create several branches of stories to other characters, and has some of the best developed mythology in an anime? But no, animes about bland male guys and their pointless harems making crappy jokes get a higher budget than Blazblue? WHY JAPAN? WHY?!
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Critical-Limit wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

Here's my opinion on the anime so far, as I completely know the story and love the games:

Animation: Ehh
Music: Awful
OP: Awful
ED: Absolutely terrible
Fighting: By itself, its ok. But compared to the game, it mediocre.

Overall, I give this a 5/10. Could be so much better, since the games are so amazing in my opinion. The most disappointing thing was the ending though. Were they really that limited to the point where they just put spinning characters?
. There is just about nothing that does this anime justice. I'll stick around though, only because I love the games so much. Also, like many others said, it feels very rushed. Please, save us Arc System Works. Hopefully its just the beginning episodes that are this disappointing.


lol the music is from the games...

So you don't like the game's music either?


The music is not the same from the game, its remastered, and the remastered version is terrible in my opinion.
18132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Legion13 wrote:


Critical-Limit wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

Here's my opinion on the anime so far, as I completely know the story and love the games:

Animation: Ehh
Music: Awful
OP: Awful
ED: Absolutely terrible
Fighting: By itself, its ok. But compared to the game, it mediocre.

Overall, I give this a 5/10. Could be so much better, since the games are so amazing in my opinion. The most disappointing thing was the ending though. Were they really that limited to the point where they just put spinning characters?
. There is just about nothing that does this anime justice. I'll stick around though, only because I love the games so much. Also, like many others said, it feels very rushed. Please, save us Arc System Works. Hopefully its just the beginning episodes that are this disappointing.


lol the music is from the games...

So you don't like the game's music either?


The music is not the same from the game, its remastered, and the remastered version is terrible in my opinion.


Some are, but not all the songs were "remastered" and you spoke as if you disliked the whole thing is all I'm saying.
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Critical-Limit wrote:


Legion13 wrote:


Critical-Limit wrote:


Legion13 wrote:

Here's my opinion on the anime so far, as I completely know the story and love the games:

Animation: Ehh
Music: Awful
OP: Awful
ED: Absolutely terrible
Fighting: By itself, its ok. But compared to the game, it mediocre.

Overall, I give this a 5/10. Could be so much better, since the games are so amazing in my opinion. The most disappointing thing was the ending though. Were they really that limited to the point where they just put spinning characters?
. There is just about nothing that does this anime justice. I'll stick around though, only because I love the games so much. Also, like many others said, it feels very rushed. Please, save us Arc System Works. Hopefully its just the beginning episodes that are this disappointing.


lol the music is from the games...

So you don't like the game's music either?


The music is not the same from the game, its remastered, and the remastered version is terrible in my opinion.


Some are, but not all the songs were "remastered" and you spoke as if you disliked the whole thing is all I'm saying.


I know what your saying, but the music in the game all sounded remixed for the anime, which made it sound worse imo.
76466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/16/13 , edited 10/16/13
I only know a little bit about the story from the VG but the anime is coming out somewhat mediocre.

I feel it could be better .

The anime used the same VG seiyuu for the anime. Glad to hear Sugita san as Ragna but I cant stop thinking of him as Gintoki man .
My fave Yuichi Nakamura san was the seiyuu for the game as Hazama. Love him.
Kakihara san was also the seiyuu for Jin Kisaragi and Haku -men

Both Sugita and Nakamura san are big time gamers. So it must be fun for them to do VG characters but sometimes its a pain when you do a lot of yelling

I actually had a picture with the creators of the video game and thought the game was pretty good. I tried playing but I have no patience lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.