First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The 100 Rules Of Anime
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/13 , edited 9/29/13

Felstalker wrote:


#41- Law of Xylolaceration- Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal
swords, if not sharper.


Yuuup!

I'll never forget Tatewaki Kuno, age 17.


Have it confront a huge tank.
22478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Felstalker wrote:


#41- Law of Xylolaceration- Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal
swords, if not sharper.


Yuuup!

I'll never forget Tatewaki Kuno, age 17.


Have it confront a huge tank.


a tank of water?

Easy....altho some boys might become girls up in here.
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/13


Ha.
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/13 , edited 9/29/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


RolexKid wrote:

Well, I have free time tonight, I shall start a project.


What project???




I think this will answer your question.
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

RolexKid wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


RolexKid wrote:

Well, I have free time tonight, I shall start a project.


What project???




I think this will answer your question.



Oh wow.
50443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

#40- Law of Nasal Sanguination
{snippage}
Females don’t get nosebleeds
{more snippage}


This rule needs to be revised...


106891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


RolexKid wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


RolexKid wrote:

Well, I have free time tonight, I shall start a project.


What project???




I think this will answer your question.



Oh wow.


good or bad?
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/13


In between.
106891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/29/13
a new rule of names are getting longer

senpai oppai kako ni modori pai ano hi ano toki sex shiteokeba yokatta

^^ wtf is that for a name?
76352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

asharka wrote:


#40- Law of Nasal Sanguination
{snippage}
Females don’t get nosebleeds
{more snippage}


This rule needs to be revised...




yes in recent anime it's become amusing to have females get male style nosebleeds.

the other corallory with the original nosebleed paradigm was that only virgins got nosebleeds. So a guy with a nosebleed even if ancient (like master turtle in DB) was not only aroused but a virgin. sort of a double joke if it was an older male since it implied he'd never got laid.



13391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
Where's the law saying "If the main character attends high school, they will always sit in the row farthest from the door, third seat from the back next to the window?"
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

AnimeKami wrote:

a new rule of names are getting longer

senpai oppai kako ni modori pai ano hi ano toki sex shiteokeba yokatta

^^ wtf is that for a name?


Ah yes! Thats' starting to get annoying or it already has.
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

thebethel6 wrote:

Where's the law saying "If the main character attends high school, they will always sit in the row farthest from the door, third seat from the back next to the window?"



If anything these one hundred rules probably should get edited to fit around the year. Did anything else catch your interest yet?!
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

asharka wrote:


#40- Law of Nasal Sanguination
{snippage}
Females don’t get nosebleeds
{more snippage}







qualeshia3 wrote:




Project # 2
47285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/13



Sounds good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.