First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Akame ga Kill Discussions
68678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 6/22/14

cathaltan wrote:

Does anybody know if Crunchyroll will get the licensing to stream this anime? That'd be awesome...


We don't know yet but i to wish crunchy roll will get this licensed and i love the manga for this (hope it sticks to the manga faithfully with the gore and story )
17055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Silver Soul Fight...
Offline
Posted 6/22/14

iceman009 wrote:


cathaltan wrote:

Does anybody know if Crunchyroll will get the licensing to stream this anime? That'd be awesome...


We don't know yet but i to wish crunchy roll will get this licensed and i love the manga for this (hope it sticks to the manga faithfully with the gore and story )


By the looks of the trailer, it looks like it may just do that! Fingers crossed Crunchyroll do this ...
68678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 6/22/14

cathaltan wrote:


iceman009 wrote:


cathaltan wrote:

Does anybody know if Crunchyroll will get the licensing to stream this anime? That'd be awesome...


We don't know yet but i to wish crunchy roll will get this licensed and i love the manga for this (hope it sticks to the manga faithfully with the gore and story )


By the looks of the trailer, it looks like it may just do that! Fingers crossed Crunchyroll do this ...


I'll give it a week until we get some simulcast. Every anime seems to be wrapping up or at their half point which is good because i cannot wait until this summer.
66511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Here and There!
Offline
Posted 6/22/14
Can't WAAIT for the Anime!!!
yirawk 
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/14
Well, Tatsumi is in a bad spot right now.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Włocławek, Poland.
Offline
Posted 6/28/14 , edited 6/28/14
Only bad? This is terrible spot xP The tittle of chapter 50 is also on the mark (Also known as "Kill the No and Herp"). I wander what can happen now. Sweet mother of cliffhangers.
36302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 6/28/14


Pretty much my face during those last few pages.

Your move Esdeath.
21866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
I just started reading this...and it's a far more messed up world than I was expecting going in jeez.



It's got an interesting feel seeing the main character's personalities, that I would say belong in a world more akin to Naruto or x other shounen series, but in the midst of this severely fucked up world.
66511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Here and There!
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
12953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Apple Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
Is there anywhere to legally read this in the US yet, or will I have to stick to translations until they print volumes over here?
60883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
Chapter 50

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TATSUMI AND RABAC!!!!!!!!
192658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/28/14
Well, the truth is going to hurt Esdese a bit I bet. Chances are, she will save him rather than killing him but I bet she will definitely need an explanation later. Regardless, they will most likely be enemies if they meet again.

Also, Mein's death flag is practically blowing itself with whirlwind.

Anyways, I think someone will die in the next few chapters, most likely Mein. I predict a cliffhanger next time.
60883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/29/14

stark700 wrote:

Well, the truth is going to hurt Esdese a bit I bet. Chances are, she will save him rather than killing him but I bet she will definitely need an explanation later. Regardless, they will most likely be enemies if they meet again.

Also, Mein's death flag is practically blowing itself with whirlwind.

Anyways, I think someone will die in the next few chapters, most likely Mein. I predict a cliffhanger next time.


Am I the only one that thinks Mein is going to live? I just don't see her dying at all.

Also does anyone think this is stupid that the translators are doing this now?

What is the point of doing this? Just keep the names the same! Why change all the names this late in the game? It's so stupid! The original names are better anyways.
192658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/29/14 , edited 6/29/14
I think I'm still going to refer Esdese as...Esdese. Esdeath sounds retarded


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks Mein is going to live? I just don't see her dying at all.


There are a lot of death flags though even in the latest chapter with that brief kiss. It is possible that she might live if maybe Esdese doesn't know that Tatsumi is her boyfriend now. I think she hasn't figured that part out yet but if she did, there's going to be some serious rage coming from her.

Tatsumi should be safe though. Worst thing that can happen to him is probably being captured and interrogated. I think Esdese would probably save him rather than kill even if she knows the truth about everything that has happened since they've met.
yirawk 
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/14
I reckon Esdese is going to use the time-freeze on her teigu and take Tatsumi out of the palace without anyone realizing what she just did. It gets them out of the danger zone and she'll have a chance to talk with Tatsumi without her having to completely betray the empire.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.