First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Infinite Stratos 2 Discussions
38010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 10/31/13
ichika, you lucky bastard.....
52337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Ep 5

If you guys didn't believe me that Chifuyu-nee is best girl, well what now, even Ichika knows Chifuyu-nee is best girl



And yes, Chifuyu-nee avatar successfully gotten!


shaunj07 wrote:

Charl ftw!


Nope

17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

aidenraine wrote:

ichika, you lucky bastard.....


Yeap, great times! Those two know how to get to the point.
10327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Hell, when Charl scooped her boobs up like that I think my nose started to bleed.
7171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Seattle/Olympia WA
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
This is a mecha anime right?!?!?!?!

LMAO
17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 10/31/13


Yeah it was his birthday and all, but this was the real treat of the day.
25101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Maybe I'm one of the few, but I thought his sister was the least impressive out of all the girls. Now, if we talk about the same sister in season 1 whom wore that incredible swimsuit at the beach then yea but not this time.
15350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

TheGundamFan wrote:

This is a mecha anime right?!?!?!?!

LMAO


I had the same reaction to Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar. Not complaining though.
53343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Am I the only one that was somewhat upset that they chose to go the fan service route than do any of Volume 6's actual story that got more into the actual IS tech, including the Cannonball Fast competition... not even abbreviated? I'm really worried they're doing to this series what Gonzo did to their Rosario Vampire adaptation, essentially discarding the story for fan service plot lines that don't really introduce anything new.

Or rather, I was actually really looking forward to Cannonball Fast, but they've clearly chosen to skip over it using a complete fan service filler I'm less interested in, and kinda made me sad.
26442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Episode 5:

ALMOST the most pointless episode ever. The last few seconds gave storyline direction.
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Jose, California
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
Episode 5

Sort of a pointless episode since it is distracting the story, but hey, fanservice at its finest though. Well kind of expected that Ichika picked his sister for the best...

The only thing good is that ending cliffhanger though.
53343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

meowmeow418 wrote:

Episode 5:

ALMOST the most pointless episode ever. The last few seconds gave storyline direction.


Last few seconds were the only part from the original story, rest overwrites the entire of volume 6.

52337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Maybe I'm one of the few, but I thought his sister was the least impressive out of all the girls. Now, if we talk about the same sister in season 1 whom wore that incredible swimsuit at the beach then yea but not this time.


17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

mvirgilio wrote:

Am I the only one that was somewhat upset that they chose to go the fan service route than do any of Volume 6's actual story that got more into the actual IS tech, including the Cannonball Fast competition... not even abbreviated? I'm really worried they're doing to this series what Gonzo did to their Rosario Vampire adaptation, essentially discarding the story for fan service plot lines that don't really introduce anything new.

Or rather, I was actually really looking forward to Cannonball Fast, but they've clearly chosen to skip over it using a complete fan service filler I'm less interested in, and kinda made me sad.


Yeah I'm pretty upset about it to. Right now season 1 is way better. I keep telling myself to marathon it later, but they keep flashing boobs at me and I watch it anyway. Ashamed of myself I am.
90492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
Just roll with it.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.