First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Infinite Stratos 2 Discussions
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Just roll with it.


I second this!

75447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
as far as the last bit goes



either way he needed a little sister to add to the Harem. I think he'll have a full set once he wins her over.
76066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

Greylurker wrote:

as far as the last bit goes



either way he needed a little sister to add to the Harem. I think he'll have a full set once he wins her over.


Are you sure you don't lurk? Lol
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Maybe I'm one of the few, but I thought his sister was the least impressive out of all the girls. Now, if we talk about the same sister in season 1 whom wore that incredible swimsuit at the beach then yea but not this time.




^ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
46173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/1/13

shaunj07 wrote:

^ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my going HNNNG over Chifuyu-nee



23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
hmm, I don't know how you guys are able to clip images like that from the stream so all I can is say: Go Charl!
75447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Greylurker wrote:

as far as the last bit goes



either way he needed a little sister to add to the Harem. I think he'll have a full set once he wins her over.


Are you sure you don't lurk? Lol


What?

he's got
1) the Shy childhood friend
2) the Twin tail violent Tsundere
3) the Tough but inwardly cute one
4) the ohjo-sama
5) the normal one
6) the aggressive sexy one

pretty sure "the Imouto" makes for the complete harem set

am I missing one?

am I am aren't I
....

The Stalker I'm missing the stalker


46173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/1/13

shaunj07 wrote:

hmm, I don't know how you guys are able to clip images like that from the stream so all I can is say: Go Charl!


What are you watching these shows on? PC? Use the print screen button.
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

hmm, I don't know how you guys are able to clip images like that from the stream so all I can is say: Go Charl!


What are you watching these shows on? PC? Use the print screen button.


So, where does that image go once you hit that button?
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
It stored in the copy paste memory. The easiest thing to do is paste in into paint save as jpeg.
46173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/1/13

shaunj07 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

hmm, I don't know how you guys are able to clip images like that from the stream so all I can is say: Go Charl!


What are you watching these shows on? PC? Use the print screen button.


So, where does that image go once you hit that button?


Go to a Paint program or whatever you may have and click CTRL and V.

It should show up, then crop as you see fit and save.

There are also free extensions for most browsers that allows you to take a screenshot and save it without needing to go to a Paint program.
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
test

23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
Meh, that was a pain in the ass.
46173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/1/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Meh, that was a pain in the ass.


Shaun, use the select tool in paint first. Choose the area you want. Then click crop, that should just leave the pic you want. It seriously should take you less than half a minute from the moment you paste the pic to saving it.
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Meh, that was a pain in the ass.


Shaun, use the select tool in paint first. Choose the area you want. Then click crop, that should just leave the pic you want. It seriously should take you less than half a minute from the moment you paste the pic to saving it.


I'll have to try that tomorrow. Turned the PC off. Thanks for the info. I'll post a test of it that way tomorrow. I think it took me damn near 2-3 minutes to crop out all the BS so I obviously didn't do it the easy way LOL!
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.