First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Infinite Stratos 2 Discussions
148916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/21/13

SoraSensei wrote:

So are the new episodes out every Saturday now?


No, they air usually the same time in Japan but CR has material delays for some reason.
23817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 11/21/13
I love Laura! :D
Posted 11/22/13
Episode 8
You either have Javascript turned off or an old version of Flash Player.

Get the latest Flash Player
... And his harem keeps growing... Well, at the end,
148916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/22/13
I bet Kanzashi wants to bitch slap Ichika again the next time she sees him:


Dull and predictable episode. I'm really hoping action picks up again.
22788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/13
i will say this about this season... they sure are trying to make it have drama.
148916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/22/13

Allonan wrote:

i will say this about this season... they sure are trying to make it have drama.


I'm hoping they would push the plot a bit further soon.
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/22/13 , edited 11/22/13
Ep 8



Now that we get to know Kansashi better, she's a pretty cool and cute character

Felt sad for her at the end though because she's probably thinking that Ichika faked all of that just to do as her sister said

Laura throwing the knife threw the locker was hilariously adorable

I also laughed when his harem turned on him lol

And yes, we all know Houki has big boobs


13178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/13
Omg Kanzashi is so freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charl is still my number one girl, but Kanzashi sure is giving her a run for her money! I hope Ichika can fix this cause she's too cute to write off!
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
It actually makes me frustrated how dense they make Ichika. No guy I have ever met was this dense. Most guys I know always hoped that all the cute girls they knew liked them. It's like he has 0 romantic interest in anyone as a teenage boy. Well, some times I see a glimmer of hope when he is around Houki. I just wish the writers would give him a clue about what's going on around him. It's annoying and frustrating at this point. Too many other anime protagonists like this too. I guess its just Japanese culture from what a friend told me. Of course if he did ever choose one for a girlfriend, it would kill the whole harem comedy aspects.
13178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

Kaillus wrote:

It actually makes me frustrated how dense they make Ichika. No guy I have ever met was this dense. Most guys I know always hoped that all the cute girls they knew liked them. It's like he has 0 romantic interest in anyone as a teenage boy. Well, some times I see a glimmer of hope when he is around Houki. I just wish the writers would give him a clue about what's going on around him. It's annoying and frustrating at this point. Too many other anime protagonists like this too. I guess its just Japanese culture from what a friend told me. Of course if he did ever choose one for a girlfriend, it would kill the whole harem comedy aspects.


Maybe. Shuffle! he chose and life went on pretty comedic for the short period they showed afterwards.
16204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
It's okay, but I'm wondering why they needed to add yet another girl in Tatenashi's sister. Especially when it seems Ling and Houki are being pushed to the side because of it, as well as Cecilia. Tatenashi is cool because she's direct where the others are tsundere, but there's so many girls that it feels like five minutes of plot per episode and twenty minutes of rotating them in to obsess over Ichika or provide fan service.
13178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/23/13
All I need are Charl and the Tatenashi sisters and I'm good. I did notice they added the rest of the girls to the picture at the end of the credits except the Tatenashi sisters.
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

dmdwriter wrote:

It's okay, but I'm wondering why they needed to add yet another girl in Tatenashi's sister. Especially when it seems Ling and Houki are being pushed to the side because of it, as well as Cecilia. Tatenashi is cool because she's direct where the others are tsundere, but there's so many girls that it feels like five minutes of plot per episode and twenty minutes of rotating them in to obsess over Ichika or provide fan service.


...you must be new to harem anime in general
16204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


dmdwriter wrote:

It's okay, but I'm wondering why they needed to add yet another girl in Tatenashi's sister. Especially when it seems Ling and Houki are being pushed to the side because of it, as well as Cecilia. Tatenashi is cool because she's direct where the others are tsundere, but there's so many girls that it feels like five minutes of plot per episode and twenty minutes of rotating them in to obsess over Ichika or provide fan service.


...you must be new to harem anime in general



No, not really. Been watching it since the Love Hina days, but I don't think I remember any one of them that had a grand total of seven love interests in the second season. Even Tenchi Muyo seems to cap it at five or so.
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/23/13

dmdwriter wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


dmdwriter wrote:

It's okay, but I'm wondering why they needed to add yet another girl in Tatenashi's sister. Especially when it seems Ling and Houki are being pushed to the side because of it, as well as Cecilia. Tatenashi is cool because she's direct where the others are tsundere, but there's so many girls that it feels like five minutes of plot per episode and twenty minutes of rotating them in to obsess over Ichika or provide fan service.


...you must be new to harem anime in general



No, not really. Been watching it since the Love Hina days, but I don't think I remember any one of them that had a grand total of seven love interests in the second season. Even Tenchi Muyo seems to cap it at five or so.


That was a joke lol

To Love Ru (Darkness) is bordering +10 I think. I'm not sure since I haven't personally seen it but I hear Negima has a lot too.
Highschool DxD is getting there and I think you can count The World God Only Knows as well for having more than 7 girls.

I'm not trying to excuse IS here from being bad at handling the girls though.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.