First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply Infinite Stratos 2 Discussions
29117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13


what?! you mean there's sweet mecha action?! and here I was thinking this show was nothing but a bland harem with the world's stupidest protagonist and where only half the girls in the harem was any good..
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/13

aidenraine wrote:



what?! you mean there's sweet mecha action?! and here I was thinking this show was nothing but a bland harem with the world's stupidest protagonist and where only half the girls in the harem was any good..
This last episode was pretty good for mecha action. Outside of the OP there was perhaps 5 seconds of Infinite Stratos mecha action! Some episodes this season have had 0 seconds of mecha action so we should be happy this week!
29117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/8/13


I will forever look back fondly on episode 9. not only did it have lots of SWEET MECHA ACTION!, but it also had things like PLOT! advancement and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! and stuff... I mean, it had everything! if every episode was full of stuff like that, I don't know if I could handle all the excitement.. my head might explode!
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/13

aidenraine wrote:



I will forever look back fondly on episode 9. not only did it have lots of SWEET MECHA ACTION!, but it also had things like PLOT! advancement and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! and stuff... I mean, it had everything! if every episode was full of stuff like that, I don't know if I could handle all the excitement.. my head might explode!
I think there might have been one more episode this season weeks or months ago that also had some mecha action. I can't quite remember...

I fondly remember season one which I think had some mecha action in nearly every episode. Seems kind of strange to me now... which is in itself... strange!
75346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
so the latest episode, was it full of non-animated moments of just still pictures?

I think the budget went down
16104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

AnimeKami wrote:

so the latest episode, was it full of non-animated moments of just still pictures?

I think the budget went down


Pretty sure the budget is diverted to all the repairs to the school needed from our girls. You are our gif maker


aidenraine wrote:

about sums it up... why am I still watching this? ugh..



That sums up this whole show. I'd post the reason you still watch it but you've posted that pic yourself earlier lol.
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/13

AnimeKami wrote:

so the latest episode, was it full of non-animated moments of just still pictures?

I think the budget went down
Disc 1 sold over 20K copies so they shouldn't be strapped for cash. More likely strapped for time, production is running late. Welcome to still photos later to be replaced by animation for the Blurays... pre-order them now!
45987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
My reason for watching





Oh man, in the unlikely case that the 1% chance of Chifuyu-nee winning happens, I'll give this show a 10 out of 10 and recommend it to everyone.
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/9/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

My reason for watching

Oh man, in the unlikely case that the 1% chance of Chifuyu-nee winning happens, I'll give this show a 10 out of 10 and recommend it to everyone.
Probably have to play the PS Vita games to get a Chifuyu-nee ending. They like to have crazy endings in those games...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/16/infinite-stratos-2-ignition-hearts-game-hits-japan-in-february
45987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13
Time for my "almost end of the season" ranking of IS girls
From best to...not so best:

1. Chifuyu (she was in a maid outfit, nuff said)
2. Laura (she was in cat pajamas...bro how can you NOT rank her high)
3. Ling (I'm surprised as every one else, I've started to really like her voice and as much as she gets the shaft in both seasons, I've begun to like her character, better childhood friend than Houki)
4. Cecilia (I blame the last episode, it made her character much more entertaining)

Everyone else in no order (Houki, Char, Tatenashi, Kanzashi)



hpulley wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

My reason for watching

Oh man, in the unlikely case that the 1% chance of Chifuyu-nee winning happens, I'll give this show a 10 out of 10 and recommend it to everyone.
Probably have to play the PS Vita games to get a Chifuyu-nee ending. They like to have crazy endings in those games...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/16/infinite-stratos-2-ignition-hearts-game-hits-japan-in-february


Hmmm action game, does it have a VN side to it?
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/9/13 , edited 12/9/13
VN game, not sure if there is action in Ignition Hearts other than the... action...

Could change by release but no Chifuyu character listed, sorry.
75346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/9/13 , edited 12/9/13
I do not believe this was posted.



Ore no Aneki konna ni kawaii wake ga nai

13178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/9/13
Rankings!!!

1. Charl
2. Chifuyu
3. Kanzashi
4. Tatenashi
5. Laura
6. Houki
7. Ling
8. Cecilia
45987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/9/13

hpulley wrote:

VN game, not sure if there is action in Ignition Hearts other than the... action...

Could change by release but no Chifuyu character listed, sorry.


That article goofed then, why did it call it an "adventure game"? lol
9197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Minnesota, USA
Online
Posted 12/9/13 , edited 12/9/13
There is so much angst about his show, but I enjoy it. Perhaps that because I only expect fan service and humor, which it provides. I chose it over Walkure Romance and Wanna Be... as my guilty pleasure this season and I am happy with it. I guess the secret to enjoying life is low expectations.

My Girl Rankings
1. Charl
2. Tatenashi
3. Houki
4. Kanza
5. Laura
6. Ling
7. Celia

I think that Houki is the best match for Ichika. Those are my rankings.
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.