First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Outbreak Company Discussion
57854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Online
Posted 10/29/13
From Hamlet:

O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!
...
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain;
At least I'm sure it may be so in Denmark:
4712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 11/1/13
Episode 5
17459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
What happen now it says that

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/2/13

raullems wrote:

What happen now it says that

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region."


Have you tried contacting Crunchyroll with the link at the bottom of the page that says "contact us" under the support tab?
17459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
I'm mexican so I think that some company licensed it T_T
133428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
Leaving this here:


I'll probably post a different one every week from now on. As for the episode. Hello DA CAPO.
Koda89 
14696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13
Oh god, Elbia becomes super horny during the phases of the full moon. XD

And the dwarves are lolicons due to the female dwarves being forever lolis!

Also Galius is into yaoi! Minori is slowly nudging her favorite BL pairing into fruition.

Petralka mixing up tsundere and tsundora.

Shinichi harem confirmed.
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
ep 5

all the girls are just so damn cute and likable right now
Elbia being the new curve ball thrown at Shinichi lol

32301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
I was cackling at the Petralka trying to be tsundere and failing miserably! And of course the otaku arguments were HILARIOUS!!!!!
47451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 5

all the girls are just so damn cute and likable right now
Elbia being the new curve ball thrown at Shinichi lol

It's that werewolf time of the month for Elbia...


What does it look like they're doing??? The caption should have been, where's your hand, Shinichi???

Arsenette wrote:

I was cackling at the Petralka trying to be tsundere and failing miserably! And of course the otaku arguments were HILARIOUS!!!!!

That really was too funny!
44613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13
Tsundora... best mess-up ever. lol

I spotted Yotsuba, Log Horizon, Muromi-san, and I think... Medaka Box (the blue haired girl with the really long cowlick), dunno who the pink-haired girl in the yukata is though. Oh and I think Code Geass was on the one cover of the manga on the table.

The part where hes in bed with Elbia and the maid just turns and walks away. xD
47451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Tsundora... best mess-up ever. lol

I spotted Yotsuba, Log Horizon, Muromi-san, and I think... Medaka Box (the blue haired girl with the really long cowlick), dunno who the pink-haired girl in the yukata is though. Oh and I think Code Geass was on the one cover of the manga on the table.

The part where hes in bed with Elbia and the maid just turns and walks away. xD

Really was too funny...


And Shinichi really is a very lucky otaku!
25165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
I also liked when Minori told Myucel: "I guess you have to get him fast now with this new development..." or something like that and Myucel answers Yes without thinking. XD
44613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
Also forgot to mention that the loli dwarves are a poke at Lineage 2 where the female dwarves are lolis and the male dwarves are old men.
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
This show is consistently more entertaining than it logically should be, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why.

But I like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.