First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Meganebu! Discussions
22905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/1/13 , edited 10/2/13


Preview

You either have Javascript turned off or an old version of Flash Player.

Get the latest Flash Player


Synopsis

The story revolves around a group of 5 glasses-wearing high school boys and their relationship.

Other Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Sep 28, 2013 to ?
Producers: Studio Deen
Genres: Shoujo, Slice of Life


Episode 1 was previewed at a screening in Tokyo on September 28, 2013.


131942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/1/13
I'm going blind into this so it's going to be tough for me to decide if I'll enjoy this or not. Honestly though, this type of anime is probably not something I might watch but if the first episode impresses me, then I'm all in for it.
10800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/1/13 , edited 10/1/13
Hmm. I must say I like character designs better than Free!'s so far. There's more variation to them in my opinion. Anyways, I'm not usually one for slice-of-life without sports since they add a competitive drive that keeps me interested. I've already added this to my queue, though. I hope it will be intriguing, and not boring.

Oh, I can see the complaints of "This is gay!" coming from male viewers already, though. Every time a series aimed at girls has an all-male cast it gets so much hate from them. (Free!, Hakkenden and Karneval are perfect examples.) I don't think this series will be any different.
21055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
All I know is that the music and artwork should be good. But I still won't watch it lol

Unless it's the best thing since sliced bishie, then maybe
Posted 10/2/13

TrueGoober wrote:

All I know is that the music and artwork should be good. But I still won't watch it lol

Unless it's the best thing since sliced bishie, then maybe


The director they picked is very talented. She has a few published works like This Boy Can Fight Aliens and This Boy Caught a Merman and a few self-published shorts, so I mostly have hope due to her because I've adored quite a bit of her work.

Anyway, not expecting much here. Maybe they'll blow my expectations away like Free! did.
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Very much looking forward to this series, so I hope it doesn't disappoint! I love anime guys with glasses so I will very much love this series regardless I just hope the plot, animation/art, music, etc. are good as well
24975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
as a boy who wears glasses........... I don't get it.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
I'll give it a try, i guess
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

FameMonster wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

All I know is that the music and artwork should be good. But I still won't watch it lol

Unless it's the best thing since sliced bishie, then maybe


The director they picked is very talented. She has a few published works like This Boy Can Fight Aliens and This Boy Caught a Merman and a few self-published shorts, so I mostly have hope due to her because I've adored quite a bit of her work.

Anyway, not expecting much here. Maybe they'll blow my expectations away like Free! did.


I loved the Kono Danshi series. I didn't know she was behind Meganebu as well. Now I'm almost certain I'll love this show.
27233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

Selenae wrote:

Oh, I can see the complaints of "This is gay!" coming from male viewers already, though. Every time a series aimed at girls has an all-male cast it gets so much hate from them. (Free!, Hakkenden and Karneval are perfect examples.) I don't think this series will be any different.


I seriously, seriously hate that. For some reason they seem compelled to complain, whilst most anime are already directed towards them. I never complain that an all-female cast is gay. It's not.
As for me, I openly welcome more anime with an all-male/mostly male cast. I find anime with a mostly male cast to make for a better watch. Even the fanservice is tasteful. Not like with regular harem or ecchi. A lot is tasteless. "Because there's only so much you can do with a guy," huh? Fine with me :3
55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

I wanted to create this thread.
But I'm oh so excited for this one as well!



Created by chrome_mist
7122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
It looks interesting but doesn't have enough previews to tell what it is actually about lol
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind the comput...
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

stark700 wrote:

I'm going blind into this so it's going to be tough for me to decide if I'll enjoy this or not. Honestly though, this type of anime is probably not something I might watch but if the first episode impresses me, then I'm all in for it.


"I'm going blind into this"
I'm not sure if that was intentional but it was punny. x)
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
So this airs today, right?
43588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
ep 1

surprisingly good, had its funny moments, animation style was certainly not what I was expecting but I like it



too bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.