Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your favorite treats to eat
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 11/10/13
I'm actually gonna go with muffins, because all the others can be too sugary for me. I never turn down a muffin, though. Especially blueberry muffins.

I do have a deep love for red velvet cake, though...
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/10/13

-melancholy- wrote:

i always take the liking for short cakes : )



Those look good.
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/10/13

Aokidanza wrote:

I'm actually gonna go with muffins, because all the others can be too sugary for me. I never turn down a muffin, though. Especially blueberry muffins.

I do have a deep love for red velvet cake, though...


6800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


jaicamay wrote:

ice cream thou i love all sweet foods


Favorite flavor?


double dutch, hbu?
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/11/13

jaicamay wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


jaicamay wrote:

ice cream thou i love all sweet foods


Favorite flavor?


double dutch, hbu?



Mint chocolate chip, chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, butter pecan, and ice cream cake.
6800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


jaicamay wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


jaicamay wrote:

ice cream thou i love all sweet foods


Favorite flavor?


double dutch, hbu?



Mint chocolate chip, chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, butter pecan, and ice cream cake.


wow. you have too many favorite.
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/11/13



Yup!
6800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 11/11/13


qualeshia3 wrote:


Mint chocolate chip, chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, butter pecan, and ice cream cake.


wow. you have too many favorite.



Yup!



hahaha.
honestly, i have many favorite flavors also im just lazy to write and i forgot the names of it.
btw, i will sleep now coz pretty late here.
thanks for chatting.
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/11/13



Yup!



hahaha.
honestly, i have many favorite flavors also im just lazy to write and i forgot the names of it.
btw, i will sleep now coz pretty late here.
thanks for chatting.


Goodnight.
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Depths of Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Cookies.... *dreamy eyes*
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/11/13

-Infatuated- wrote:

Cookies.... *dreamy eyes*


Favorite flavor?
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Chocolate or ice cream but i like vanilla ice cream
42313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 11/11/13

Radiantly wrote:

Chocolate or ice cream but i like vanilla ice cream


I lean towards chocolate more. I use to like vanilla but grew to like chocolate and strawberry ice cream better.
Posted 11/11/13
Sweet wine, goat cheese... and steak.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/13/13
Ice cream

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.