First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Simulcasts: Nagi no Asukara, Infinite Stratos 2, Outbreak Company, Hakuba no Ōjisama, Expanded Territories!
KD6EVE 
58114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Klamath Falls, OR...
Online
Posted 10/6/13
When I first saw "OUTBREAK COMPANY" my first thought was Oh my God, there is some what like manga "Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri" or "Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There" and which I really like to read it all the way through to the end. :)




I like this one too.

68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

TiggsPanther wrote: Such a missed opportunity. A very strong season, kept behind a completely pointless wall. And many people who have happily stepped away form fansubs will find themselves slipping back into old habits. Legal or not, that's the reality of the situation.

Though of course that depends on expectations ~ relative to previous seasons, Poland did "great", and the UK did "terrible", but the UK got over twice as many series as Poland.

And of course, since Fall usually has the most region restrictions and Summer the least, there has been a reaction from someone, somewhere, every Fall for the last four or five years that the sky is falling because of region restrictions, often despite that region getting a larger number of series than they had available in the previous Fall.
10040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London
Offline
Posted 10/8/13
so I am confused, is UK getting "KIll la Kill" or not?? This was one I was waiting for and I would love to watch it on CR and would even be patient for a while if they announced they were going to release it at some point.

I managed to add it to my cue for some reason obviously it has no videos but maybe that's a hint??
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

Maximus1314 wrote: so I am confused, is UK getting "KIll la Kill" or not??

Not on Crunchyroll. Look for it on AllTheAnime.com/simulcasts/.

Its on Wakanim.tv in French Speaking territories and Madman's Screening Room in Oz/NZ.
17030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
seemes legit
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

Highixiwind wrote: seemes legit

You mean AllTheAnime and Wakanim.tv?

Yeah, they are legit. They are hosting their own streaming, after all, which the leech streamers can't afford to do, and their first-four-weeks-free-downloads are DRM download-to-rent. And AllTheAnime already has a BD distribution of Cowboy Bebop in the UK.
18855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Although Kill la Kill is streaming only, with no DTO or DTR (download-to-own/rent). Other shows, such as Samurai Flamenco, will have the other viewing option.

Ths is confirmed via the EXCEPTIONS? AIIIEEE! section of their official FAQ http://www.alltheanime.com/wakanim_faq/.
10040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

agila61 wrote:


Maximus1314 wrote: so I am confused, is UK getting "KIll la Kill" or not??

Not on Crunchyroll. Look for it on AllTheAnime.com/simulcasts/.

Its on Wakanim.tv in French Speaking territories and Madman's Screening Room in Oz/NZ.


Awesome, thanks so much!!!
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

TiggsPanther wrote: Although Kill la Kill is streaming only, with no DTO or DTR (download-to-own/rent). Other shows, such as Samurai Flamenco, will have the other viewing option.

Which is actually even more reassurance that they are legit ~ those kind of case by case exceptions happen because they are respecting the details of what rights are granted in a license contract.
17030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

agila61 wrote:


Highixiwind wrote: seemes legit

You mean AllTheAnime and Wakanim.tv?

Yeah, they are legit. They are hosting their own streaming, after all, which the leech streamers can't afford to do, and their first-four-weeks-free-downloads are DRM download-to-rent. And AllTheAnime already has a BD distribution of Cowboy Bebop in the UK.


There is also daisuki.net which sunrise and other anime companies funded to have free streaming. I know they have most of the gundam series
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

Highixiwind wrote: There is also daisuki.net which sunrise and other anime companies funded to have free streaming. I know they have most of the gundam series

Yes, though not for Samurai Flamenco and KILL la KILL in the UK/Eire, since AllTheAnime has exclusive rights, so the Daisuki stream of those two series are blocked to UK/Eire as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.