First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Simulcasts: Nagi no Asukara, Infinite Stratos 2, Outbreak Company, Hakuba no Ōjisama, Expanded Territories!
Manjador de Licenciamento
20029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13
I dispense this drama, lol.
more one announcement for today?
39496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13
And CR is trolling with Drama again.

Because of that heart mark on the face of third person, after a quick look I thought: - It's Trap-Yaoi Live-drama. Where is the CR going with that one! After that i read text under image and I think I'm sick, but even after reading description i still not sure if it's not trap show.

Ps. The one on the right looks like male plastic sex doll... I think it's the fiancée
32195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pikeville, KY
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
>Last announcement
>Live Action J-drama
>Not anime license



I had been hoping today would go out with a bang announcing like, Kyousougiga or Nagi no Asukara (maybe to keep with the moe theme?) but no, it's a live action drama.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay...
domj 
43156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Anime not Drama Please
27801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13

Aryoch wrote:

I hope they're done with TBS shows


I think TBS shows are done, but Media Factory series aren't being announced yet... so be prepare for more shows not available in LATAM since they tend to ignore us as well =/ (though my interest in the series they are offering this season are none). But always can be a miracle like what happened with Showgate that gave us Diabolik Lovers at the end
69882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote: I guess this means Nagi no Asurkara isn't being simulcasted by Crunchyroll

Based on Japanese airtime? The odds are a notch down once the Japanese free-to-air premier has happened, but its not automatic ... a number of titles have been announced in the past after their Japanese free-to-air premier, so them times to give up hope are (1) when announcement season closes and (2) if Funimation or Viz picks it up.


NiraVancopoulos wrote: I think TBS shows are done, but Media Factory series aren't being announced yet... so be prepare for more shows not available in LATAM since they tend to ignore us as well =/ ...

... is that one of Sentai's favorite sources? If it is, its hard to tell if its the Japanese licensor or its Sentai. If Sentai starts trying to get Latin America, we'll find out whether there are specific Japanese licensors that are reluctant or unable to grant Latin American rights.
17158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / US
Online
Posted 10/2/13
C'mon kuroko's basketball season 2!!!
Aryoch 
17641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

NiraVancopoulos wrote:


Aryoch wrote:

I hope they're done with TBS shows


I think TBS shows are done, but Media Factory series aren't being announced yet... so be prepare for more shows not available in LATAM since they tend to ignore us as well =/ (though my interest in the series they are offering this season are none). But always can be a miracle like what happened with Showgate that gave us Diabolik Lovers at the end


Luckily there wasn't any anime from TBS on my list for this season and it seems that Media Factory only has 1 show I want to watch.
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Excellent. looking forward to it.
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 10/2/13

Kyogissun wrote:


I had been hoping today would go out with a bang announcing like, Kyousougiga or Nagi no Asukara (maybe to keep with the moe theme?) but no, it's a live action drama.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay...


Nagi no Asukara could be one of Funimation's simulcasts. It just feels like something they'd go for and it would be their 2nd PA Works title after Red Data Girl.

If CR manages to get Kyousougiga, it would be delayed because that's how Toei rolls. Now whether CR, Daisuki or even the small chance of Funi getting it remains to be seen. It could also been one of those ones that just never gets a simulcast.

72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
kuroko plz plz plz!!!!!!!
34741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

Ajcool33 wrote:


sdisanno wrote:

Cruncyroll PLEASE bring Kuroko no Basuke 2 here. I'll get down on my knees and freaking beg if thats what you want.


Don't worry my son, it will happen.



I hope your right father...
27801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

agila61 wrote:


NiraVancopoulos wrote: I think TBS shows are done, but Media Factory series aren't being announced yet... so be prepare for more shows not available in LATAM since they tend to ignore us as well =/ ...

... is that one of Sentai's favorite sources? If it is, its hard to tell if its the Japanese licensor or its Sentai. If Sentai starts trying to get Latin America, we'll find out whether there are specific Japanese licensors that are reluctant or unable to grant Latin American rights.


I really don't know that, but Media Factory has never given a series to Latin America before, so that's why I'm saying that is hard to get something from them this season . Fortunately is unusual when some of their series are of my interest
53463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Hopefully the drama is good. The last couple haven't grabbed me so unless there is another Black Friday deal I will go anime only. I really do prefer anime these days as the dramas are too over the top silly which sounds kind of backward!
54644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Awesome!!! But I still await Kuroko's Basketball Season 2... lol

I am now really excited because of IS2 and Outbreak Company, but still see above... to make my season complete.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.