First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Job
One Punch Mod
48609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Fino is cute, but I decided I could handle only so many shows a season so I'm being more choosy. With no story really evident yet, and with the "harmless lecher old guy" gag and stupid jiggles against it, this has become another "drop for now" show. (I might consider picking it back up later).
22363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Lmao Fino is so funny, "We don't have a bag to fit a refrigerator!"
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

deadpanditto wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:
I think the Lam from Layson. is another demobilized hero. You notice in ep three she reacts badly to Fino's presence but seems to relent after closely watching her eyes.


I was wondering if she's also a demon, since I thought Devil Chicken was her invention. Lam seemed to be checking if Fino recognized her.

But your explanation works too. :D


I'm convinced you have the right theory now. besides they are of a height and lam's eyes could be described as red. but really it was all the things said in ep 4.

145185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

23556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Lam-chan's definitely a demon. The whole "skewering" routine plus her teaching Fino how to use a magic item without blowing it up kind of confirms it.
34252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I agree that Lam is a demon, but I wonder how long she has been in the human world? Hmm. There is a story lurking in the wings, but it might take a few episodes to blossom. ... Meanwhile, Raul seems to be attracting a harem (and sweating it quite a lot).
31078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 10/25/13


more i keep watch this why bit remind of this show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfUO-wuAOKE
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I have difficulty believing that Lam's a demon. Disregarding her eyes which identify awakened or not, she has no other similar features to Fino, plus considering the big deal Raul made with Fino alone, he'd have an adverse reaction towards Lam, working with him or not.

The problems with the machines is probably just one's personal magic interfering with the appliances. Lam I'm guessing could have come from a family with potent magic. And I'm thinking she's from a family of blue-bloods given the pride she has for her name. Her father in particular just has a nasty hobby of torture/executions. Those nobles really find the worst things to entertain themselves.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/25/13
We could easily tell if she was a demon or not if we look at her ears wink wink. (subtly implying she is hiding elf ears under her hair style)
Koda89 
17791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

Lewtskie wrote:

I have difficulty believing that Lam's a demon. Disregarding her eyes which identify awakened or not, she has no other similar features to Fino, plus considering the big deal Raul made with Fino alone, he'd have an adverse reaction towards Lam, working with him or not.

The problems with the machines is probably just one's personal magic interfering with the appliances. Lam I'm guessing could have come from a family with potent magic. And I'm thinking she's from a family of blue-bloods given the pride she has for her name. Her father in particular just has a nasty hobby of torture/executions. Those nobles really find the worst things to entertain themselves.


I thought Raul's early issues with Fino was she was specifically the Demon Lord's spawn? Not that she was specifically a demon?
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/25/13 , edited 10/25/13
61645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/26/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm convinced you have the right theory now. besides they are of a height and lam's eyes could be described as red. but really it was all the things said in ep 4.



Yeah, definitely a demon. I'm sure her hair is covering her ears. She also has the "cute tooth" just like Fino. No other girl has that, or at least I haven't noticed.

Raul's powers of... observation have been improving, I see. Of course, only he's teased about sexual harassment.

And another sighting of Captain Peek-Hard.

This was a really nice character development episode. Fino is certainly growing up. I wonder if there's going to be any more of a story than "How Raul Created His Harem".
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/26/13

deadpanditto wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm convinced you have the right theory now. besides they are of a height and lam's eyes could be described as red. but really it was all the things said in ep 4.



Yeah, definitely a demon. I'm sure her hair is covering her ears. She also has the "cute tooth" just like Fino. No other girl has that, or at least I haven't noticed.

Raul's powers of... observation have been improving, I see. Of course, only he's teased about sexual harassment.

And another sighting of Captain Peek-Hard.

This was a really nice character development episode. Fino is certainly growing up. I wonder if there's going to be any more of a story than "How Raul Created His Harem".


You know. I'd be okay with that. This show would still be pretty good if that's all it did with the current quality.

Stilll I hope there's more of a story than that. I see possibilties for 'Reconciliation of enemies', 'Finding 'rehabilitation' for vets', ' the transformation of society as it reverts from war economy to consumer economy. Etc.

Not to mention the happily "nice boat" ever after ending.
5140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 10/26/13 , edited 10/26/13
Episode 4
Fino was doing so well,then she started to talk about organs and gall bladders.

Lam is a demon.

Lol,perverted old man returns.

Nova is okay with her ass being touch.Raul is tempted for the remainder of the episode.

I guessing Lam and Fino are half sisters based on how Lam reacted when Fino's mom was mentioned.

Lol'd at Fino going for a bag for the refrigerator.
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/26/13 , edited 10/26/13
Nope, you can definitely see her ears; very typical, human-looking ears.


And her eyes are purple, but I disregard because she could just be dormant like Fino. Half-blood is a likely conclusion, but I just don't see enough evidence yet.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.