First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Job
646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/11/14
Lol, I just love it when you can see miles away which OVAs exist only for the purpose of showing nipples (Yusibu, Upotte, I wanna be the Strongest) ... not that I'd watch these for them.

Is it just me or is that kinda new phenomenom? Back when the laws weren't as strict, OVAs were often rich with fanservice but not for as obvious reasons as now.
Koda89 
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 3/11/14

Mauno wrote:

Lol, I just love it when you can see miles away which OVAs exist only for the purpose of showing nipples (Yusibu, Upotte, I wanna be the Strongest) ... not that I'd watch these for them.

Is it just me or is that kinda new phenomenom? Back when the laws weren't as strict, OVAs were often rich with fanservice but not for as obvious reasons as now.


Pretty much any series that has censorship to cover up nudity nowadays is practically guaranteed to have an OVA for the sole purpose of just going all out with the nudity(without getting into hentai territory).
16402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/14
I enjoyed episode 13.



I did love the little sister's comments on being a hero at the end.
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 3/11/14 , edited 3/11/14

Mauno wrote:

Lol, I just love it when you can see miles away which OVAs exist only for the purpose of showing nipples (Yusibu, Upotte, I wanna be the Strongest) ... not that I'd watch these for them.

Is it just me or is that kinda new phenomenom? Back when the laws weren't as strict, OVAs were often rich with fanservice but not for as obvious reasons as now.


feels that way to me. I don't know the ecchi and even what little hentai I see nowadays just seems. a lot more self-conscious. and stuff I would have written off as 'innocent' nudity etc. seems to be... well... less innocent.

17642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
anyone know when this series will be for sale in US? or has anyone licensed it yet?
13266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

Tsukishiro16 wrote:
anyone know when this series will be for sale in US? or has anyone licensed it yet?


Sentai Filmworks just confirmed at Anime Expo they have picked up the license to distribute Yuu-Shibu in the US on home video.

Koda89 
14522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
Sentai being some bros! Noucome AND Yuu-Shibu?! Fuck yes.
7916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
To think if it gets a dub and somehow if the planets aligned they got Patrick Stewart just for a few lines.


Yes they are
The Wise Wizard
72230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 6 days ago

khellrex wrote:

To think if it gets a dub and somehow if the planets aligned they got Patrick Stewart just for a few lines.

That would indeed be incredible!

Which means it won't happen.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.