First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Kyousogiga Discussion
15118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
These people have yet to show up.


And there's this guy.

He shows up in the OVA, ONA specials and the tv series.
The PV hints that he is a pretty important character.

18139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
.. . One thing I have to say about this entire series.

The protagonist are not protagonist at all.

They are all pretty damn evil if you ask me and really think about what they are doing--

I mean, just imagine it if they played this anime from the shrine point of view? These would be the traitors to the organization.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/10/13
That's one of the things that makes it so great. It's kinda "Evangelion-esque" in that all the characters have one or a dozen screws loose. As a result they feel more "real" because they have all the flaws and fears a normal person would in their situation.
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your room, on...
Offline
Posted 12/11/13 , edited 12/11/13
Just started watching yesterday and so far I've only been able to watch one episode a day! Its crazy, its wild, its one of the most satisfying anime I've watched in a while~ I can't wait to unwrap the rest of this series, and hopefully make some sense of it...
@_@"
133918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/13/13
So much feels ;.;

Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
Episode 9 really took a knife, stabbed me, and twisted it. Well, I look forward to the last episode next week
25844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/13/13
does it get a lot better after episode 0?
20718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
Finally, they explain everything.

aidenraine wrote:

does it get a lot better after episode 0?


So you stop watching the show after ep 0. That ep just a remake of the ONAs, so it is all over the place like the ONAs. I don't count it as a proper ep of the show. You should start from ep 1.

25844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/13/13

twintiger12 wrote:

Finally, they explain everything.

aidenraine wrote:

does it get a lot better after episode 0?


So you stop watching the show after ep 0. That ep just a remake of the ONAs, so it is all over the place like the ONAs. I don't count it as a proper ep of the show. You should start from ep 1.



I didn't stop watching, I just haven't had a chance to watch farther than that yet. I was planning to watch some more before I passed judgement since I knew episode 0 was just the ONA and not an actual episode, just wanted to know if it got better or if it stayed similar to that throughout the rest of the series.
15003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / On the Court
Online
Posted 12/13/13

Anime_kat wrote:

These people have yet to show up.


And there's this guy.

He shows up in the OVA, ONA specials and the tv series.
The PV hints that he is a pretty important character.



Thanks for explaining, because they explained everything and I still had a lot questions to ask. Specially the dude with the bunny head.

20718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

aidenraine wrote:
I didn't stop watching, I just haven't had a chance to watch farther than that yet. I was planning to watch some more before I passed judgement since I knew episode 0 was just the ONA and not an actual episode, just wanted to know if it got better or if it stayed similar to that throughout the rest of the series.

For the story, IMO, this show has the best story of the this season. All the characters are great also. The story might be confused, but it will come together at the end.
44206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
Ep 9

Well only one more episode to go

One more episode to stop the ending of all existence

25844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/18/13
finally caught up... this series is amazing. Friday can't get here fast enough, damnit! I want that last episode!
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/13
Going to watch the new ep tonight when it comes out I guess. It's a shame, this series was tied for my fave of the season with Kill la Kill, but they kind of dropped the ball the last few eps. I preferred when it was character-based. The series went downhill after Bunny-Koto came back.
35925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 12/19/13

kdroberts wrote:

Going to watch the new ep tonight when it comes out I guess. It's a shame, this series was tied for my fave of the season with Kill la Kill, but they kind of dropped the ball the last few eps. I preferred when it was character-based. The series went downhill after Bunny-Koto came back.


You-I-what?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.