• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Kyousogiga Discussion
30755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/13 , edited 11/25/13

Sogno- wrote:

i agree that the art/animation is very nice, so nice in fact that it distracts me from the story. There's so much going on for the eyes that i can' t focus on the story, and this anime has been very confusing from the get-go. just my thoughts.


My advice: go watch FLCL and then come right back to this. You'll be able to follow it with ease.


Anime_kat wrote:
The title of the OP is "Koko", the artist is 'Tamurapan'.
Does that answer your question?

That's a good start! I was kind of wondering if the full single has been released, but the artist and song title should be enough for me to go find out myself.
71768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 11/25/13 , edited 11/25/13

iblessall wrote:
That's a good start! I was kind of wondering if the full single has been released, but the artist and song title should be enough for me to go find out myself.


Actually, I'm wrong. It has been released at least on one site.
http://recochoku.jp/album/30293793/
30755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/13

deadpanditto wrote:


iblessall wrote:
That's a good start! I was kind of wondering if the full single has been released, but the artist and song title should be enough for me to go find out myself.


Actually, I'm wrong. It has been released at least on one site.
http://recochoku.jp/album/30293793/


Cool! Thanks!

Are you happy now that I'm caught up?
71768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 11/26/13 , edited 11/26/13

iblessall wrote:
Are you happy now that I'm caught up? :D


Yes I am. :D
This is my favorite show by far this season, so I'm glad you can finally talk about all the episodes and not just 0.
30755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/13

deadpanditto wrote:


iblessall wrote:
Are you happy now that I'm caught up? :D


Yes I am. :D
This is my favorite show by far this season, so I'm glad you can finally talk about all the episodes and not just 0. :D


00 is still transcendent in my mind, but I loved everything else. Depending on how everything wraps up, I'll probably be looking (hopelessly, I bet) for an English DVD release.
34162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/27/13 , edited 11/27/13
Episode 6 As always great animation intrigue revelations and the battle scene ending wont say too much words dont do it justice! However that Battle scene reminds me so much of FLCL where Koto fights Bishamonten and gets swallowed and then floats into ******

Koto's Hammer



The Battle



48789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/27/13
When [Redacted] showed up at the end I choked up. It made me happy.
6771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / qtπ
Online
Posted 11/27/13
Absolutely phenomenal episode. One of the best episodes of any show this season. Sorry y'all Crunchy-watchers gotta wait a few more days.



SO ready for next week.
Posted 11/28/13
My mind is so screwed with right now Damn you Episode 7
12033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/13
Getting difficult to follow what's going on, but god I love my confusing plots. Can't wait for the answers. And if they don't come, I can't wait to peel the show apart, frame by frame.

I'm really loving this so far. It might be my favorite of the season.
175272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/29/13
Episode 7

This show is brilliant. I love the way the drama, comedy, and emotions are handled. The reunion this episode was very interesting to watch as a form of parental love that I see as beautiful.

The comedy part was funny too along with the dialogues.
One of the best this season. Calling it now.

59579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/29/13
ep 7

that family is nothing but trouble lol
43768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Oakland, CA
Online
Posted 11/29/13
"How did you get in?"

"I smashed it with my hammer!"

lol
28408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/29/13
The show is awesome and confused at the same time.
48789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/29/13 , edited 11/29/13

stark700 wrote:

Episode 7

This show is brilliant. I love the way the drama, comedy, and emotions are handled. The reunion this episode was very interesting to watch as a form of parental love that I see as beautiful.

The comedy part was funny too along with the dialogues.
One of the best this season. Calling it now.



Yep, definitely the best fantasy anime of 2013. <3

I hope all the people dont dissolve along with the world, that would make me sad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.